Reviews for Champions United
TheWitch243 chapter 13 . 10/5
love this story! please update soon!
SummerGreenRose chapter 13 . 9/22
This is very good, I like this trope, where everyone is protective of one character or another. I look forward to more, maybe even a sequel when you finish, and I wish you good health.
DevilishAngel666 chapter 13 . 9/13
I love your story!

Poor Harry always confused. Maybe some day he will understand what is or was going on.

Hopefully you can update soon. As an author myself I know how real life can interfere with your writing.

Looking forward to next chapter. Awesome job!
Kiara Bella Cullen chapter 13 . 8/31
Please update
M chapter 13 . 8/5
Yay! I love it! I can’t wait to see what happens next! I love these types of stories and there just isn’t enough of them in my opinion!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 13 . 7/21
Please take care of yourself first and foremost. However, I wanted you to know that you have an excellent story!
Looking forward to the the actual tournament chapters! This is so well thought out and well written, the chapters flew by! Good stuff! Good work!
passion4christ chapter 13 . 7/18
I love this story so much! And I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I look forward to reading more when you get a chance to post :)
Nicole-Lavinia1993 chapter 13 . 7/17
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssse update more often! Pretty please! }i{
Blitza chapter 13 . 7/11
I love all the political intrigue.
this fic is so great. i love that harry is being protected by responsible adults who recognize that he is a child (without also infantilizing him in turn)

and take whatever time you need with updates! your wellbeing comes first and honestly I don’t mind waiting when the quality of the story and the writing itself is as good as it is with this one

(also can i say how nice it is that people are getting their just desserts without it becoming some extravagant revenge fantasy? so nice)
NatalyaShae chapter 13 . 5/1
love it!
BroadwayJunki394 chapter 13 . 4/24
I love this work so much pls keep updating this is on multi top ten fanfics!
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 3/29
Please let your muse have fun! I truly appreciate reading your chapters. The improve my days significantly. :-)
Royiah chapter 13 . 3/29
Laughed through quite a bit of this. Thanks for the fun read. I look forward to more. _~ I really want to see victor krum adopt Harry. .