Reviews for Champions United
SonOfNurmengard chapter 11 . 9/24/2018
Loving this story
The Rude Girl chapter 12 . 9/21/2018
Just read everything in a day and i love it so much! I hope that this is still being continued? I sure hope so, especially bc i just read so many other abandoned fics *cries*

The first few chapters were my fav, when the champions gathered support from the 2 schools and hufflepuff. I hope for more krum and hermione! Im still disappointed that there wasnt really any interaction shown in the books. Loving the ocs and everyones relationship with harry 3
buxy chapter 12 . 9/16/2018
Hi :) I just happened across your story today and I absolutely love it. It's so great to see all the champions protecting Harry and helping him since apparently nearly all the adults seem to be totally useless in that regard.

Love how you introduced characters from other houses and that the Hufflepuffs are getting to shine. I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.
Natsuki D chapter 12 . 9/6/2018
All their reactions are founf to be awesome.
Can't wait for more /
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2018
I was laughing so hard in this chapter, I think my mum believes I lost the plot at my hysterical cackle hehe even my dog was looking at me funny
Kitten6168 chapter 12 . 8/16/2018
I am really enjoying your story so far, it is very well written. In this chapter I liked how you have created the Collinsworth family with individual characters that are so distinct from each other. I also liked how protective Micah is of his family. It must have been a difficult decision to choose to become a Slytherin and hide his true self so he could protect his younger brothers and get information on Draco and his father. I look forward to reading more and discovering if the gamble pays off.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2018
Please please please update this amazing story ASAP. I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Do badgers have dens? Or a burrow? Hmm also FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO SEES POTENTIAL IN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2018
Amazing story. I can’t wait to see what happens!
Sb15 chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Amazing. I look forward to the next.
bitethepagan chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
Really great story. Well written and engaging.
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
You are so awesome!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
I love love love love love this story please please please continue soon :)
gginsc chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
I love this story so far. I can't wait for the Dursleys to get whats coming to them.
gginsc chapter 9 . 8/3/2018
I love it when Malfoy gets taken down a notch.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »