Reviews for Champions United
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I wish this had actually happened! I was mentally punching everyone in Hogwarts when they all thought Harry had put his name in. Really good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
When the Puffs find out how the Gryffindors are reacting to Harry they are probably going to adopt him. maybe move him into their dorms if they have to.
Beautiful.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Ooh this is so good! I'm pumped for the rest of this. Harry is going to be so confused!
Authorship chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Promising. As. Hell.
I love Cedric and Krum in particular in this and the puffs seem awesome too. Thanks for this, and please continue! :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I adore this idea! Harry has put up with so much crap, he deserves some kindness and the protection of others for once. The unification of the Hufflepuffs actually made years come to my eyes, it was so sweet and touching. I absolutely can't wait for the next update! Amazing story that I am so excitied to read :)
littleelfmom chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Already living it. Hope Cedric doesn't die! Good for the Puffs all coming together. Now to see how the other houses react?! At least Harry has the Puffs supporting him. Hope the other houses realize what the Puffs have. Waiting eagerly for next chapter.
Arnie1701 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I'm surprised this didn't happen in canon. Glad Harry has the support of at least Cedric's House and Fleur and Viktor.
Fictionreader92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Omg! Amazing! I love this so much. As a fellow hufflepuff I love how you have written the characters. Are you going to do more chapters cause it would be cool to see how the 3 champions work together defending Harry against the school and in the games. I liked how you made it so others have picked up on dumbledores manipulation of Harry's life
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21