Reviews for Champions United
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 13 . 10/15/2020
Please don't leave it there, please update soon.
GodricGryffindor87 chapter 13 . 10/15/2020
This story is great I hope that you update soon!
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Please please please continue this story. It's super unique in the HP genre
HarryPotterWeirdo chapter 3 . 9/20/2020
could you add English translations under the French in these things () so people c that don't know French know what is being said
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2020
Haha yes, us 'Puffs are insane
dreamdemon 97 chapter 13 . 9/3/2020
MORE PLEASE!
Mochimaddness chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
that ending was cute tho
Soda Vibes chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
please continue!
mumphie chapter 13 . 7/21/2020
I truly enjoyed your tale! It's engaging, intriguing, and fun. I hope that you are feeling better and can find where your muse sauntered to. ;) I'd like to read more!
mumphie chapter 6 . 7/21/2020
I've kind of hoping that those wily Puffs would start Harry's education into what it means to be a wizard in their society and what he needs to know for his station in life.
NinjaGrapeTurtle chapter 13 . 7/14/2020
Can I just say how in love with this story I am? Because I am so in love with this concept! I had actually been rewatching/re-reading HP lately and I have always been bothered by how everyone treated Harry during fourth year, so I started penning my own version of how I wished things would have happened. Then I wanted to see if there were any other stories where people had written the other champions (or anyone really) defending Harry and I found your story! I know it has been a while, but I really hope you come back to this one day! Also, I had a thought: since Harry is now officially Heir Black and the Collinsworth family is now following him, what if Harry defends the twins (Matthew and Maddox) from Malfoy and he gets hurt and Micha is all: "OK, Potter just protected my little brothers so now I'm with him." And Marcus feels guilty because Harry gets hurt and this just makes him and the other Puffs more determined to protect him!
angelicdeepti chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Superb. i wish it is updated soon
icanthandlethis chapter 13 . 6/9/2020
I love this! It's something I never even knew I needed... amazing.
happyraincloud1 chapter 9 . 6/7/2020
I just pictured an angry Bulgarian showing up at the Dursley’s and started cackling like a hyena.
dreamdemon 97 chapter 13 . 6/5/2020
make more chapters please!
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »