Reviews for Champions United
NicoleNovak4433 chapter 12 . 5/26/2020
I absolutely love everything about this story. I realize it’s been a year (?) since you’ve updated but I sincerely hope you’re doing well and you’ll update soon. It’s one of my favorites and I would love to know how it ends no matter how long that takes. (I’d try to post on 13 but I’d already put a review lol)
maggiekaylee12 chapter 13 . 5/19/2020
Please continue! I’d love to see Lucy lose his top!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2020
OMG!This is a great story! When will you finish it? Please please take care of your health!
K. severide chapter 13 . 5/8/2020
This is really good please update
msu82 chapter 13 . 5/5/2020
Hey! I just want to say this story is really fantastic, and you're really talented. I hope it updates someday! But, even if it never does, I love what you've written for this alternate universe.

I really, genuinely, completely hope you're proud of it - it's absolutely fantastic.
Silver chapter 10 . 4/16/2020
Please update! :'D
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2020
Plz update soon this story is amazing
MinteaMintrix chapter 13 . 3/31/2020
Lmao love this
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 3/31/2020
This is real wholesome
Whisper chapter 13 . 3/29/2020
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2020
Is this going to be updated or is it an unfinished work? Because it’s a good story and I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ll be writing in the next chapter(if, there is one).
shann1996 chapter 13 . 3/2/2020
I'm very sorry to hear about your mental health issues and am glad you are getting better. I absolutely love this story and the way you have everyone protecting Harry and teaching him about his inheritance. I also love seeing lucius and Draco knocked off their high horses. I hope you can update soon as I can't wait to see what happens next
vampdreams chapter 13 . 2/13/2020
Hey
I've been really enjoying this!
I hope you're doing well
and that you will find time to continue
can't wait to read ahead
foxymama31.1987 chapter 13 . 1/21/2020
A totally superbly written 13 chappies I wish for more of this wonderful tale.
NeuroNeppo chapter 13 . 1/19/2020
Wow I’m shook why’s this so good
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »