Reviews for Unexpected Family Magic
Happy chapter 61 . 7/17
Yes, Fab proposal!
Happy chapter 60 . 7/16
Ron is so smart to outsource the ring to someone who would craft it amazingly. I remember us picking out my own ring, on sale, and charging it to my visa, before any proposal. Not romantic but practical
Happy chapter 59 . 7/16
I LOVE your real-world proposal anticipation angst - on both of their parts!
Happy chapter 58 . 7/16
You are a relationship genius! Totally accurate what she would have thought in her head...!
jroseley chapter 102 . 7/18
It's so great that you explained another side of volunteering. They really are trying to do this the right way and make a significant impact.
Happy chapter 57 . 7/16
Super cute and touching! And I'll say it again that you are so very wise!
storyfortheory chapter 102 . 7/17
Almost at 500k words! I enjoyed this chapter. I especially appreciate Hermione's tidbits about the missionaries, local program leaders, and whatnot. It makes her more and more real, and emphasizes how at home she is.
HeRonLove chapter 102 . 7/16
That was a great chapter and Hermione had some brilliant ideas.
LillyMay77 chapter 102 . 7/16
This was a very educational chapter! Im glad they’re not moving there now since I love all the other family interaction. Looking forward to what happens next!
Happy chapter 56 . 7/13
Excellent chapter!
LillyMay77 chapter 101 . 7/15
Fun chapter, looking forward to more!
notsing chapter 100 . 7/15
I was rooting for Hufflepuff. Oh well. Hugo seems like a good fit for Ravenclaw. Nice chapter, thanks for posting.
ObsessedWithRomione chapter 25 . 7/15
Amazing. I loved the interaction between the mother and the daughter.
ObsessedWithRomione chapter 24 . 7/15
Great Chapter. Their intimate scene is well written. They are too good for each other. The way Hermione handles Ron's past was amazing.
Happy chapter 55 . 7/12