Reviews for Pokémon: Academic Mystery
Pokeshipping Fun2021 chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Nice one chapter see you the next one later.
jayfeather12345 chapter 13 . 2/18/2018
I like how things are progressing. That thing it’s Green not telling Gary her name was really cute (and funny!) I look forward to more
Captain Bones chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
I like it matey. This is getting good. I can't wait for the nest chapter. I hope you update it soon. By the way when you have the time. Please read and review my stories.
clara22sanderson chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
please please please update sooon
clara22sanderson chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
please please please update soon
gamer chix chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
Great chapter can’t wait till the next one
dragonrush chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
IM CALLING IT RIGHT NOW THAT THE KILLER IS TARGETING PAUL BC U MENTIONED THAT HE HAD A CRIMINAL RECORD
BUT IM PROBABLY WRONG
also i like the way this fanfic is going! :) x
Captain Bones chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
Good story so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
snowsleet chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
CookiesNCreamNess mentioned there was a new story with the classic four ships and I was like "OMIGAWWWWWWWWD THEY AREN'T DEAD HOLY SHIT BALLS ALL THE STORIES ARE JUST OC'S NOW BUT THESE SHIPS LIVE WHAT IS THIS I MUST READ"

I like the premise and setup, and your punctuation is also very good, but one thing I did pick up on was that you tend to switch tenses a fair bit. Also, just be mindful of word choices. Sometimes the way you phrase things is a little off, such as:

"I never seen you cry more than a baby" or "her eyes remain widen"

Other than that though, this really takes me back. It's SO nice to see something of this context being delved into. You've got me all sentimental of the good old days. Love how you're writing the characters. Looking forward to see where you take this! :)
CookiesNCreamNess chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
GAHHHH it's so nostalgic reading one of these fics with these four pairings, I thought they all died out. I'm glad they didn't though.

One thing. "It wasn't too deep but it didn't sound like his ten year old self." *GASPS* But... bUT ASH IS ALWAYS TEN! How is this possible :OOOOO (btw thats me with my jaw hitting the ground, not a caterpillar lmao)

Not a big deal, but I noticed you switched tenses by accident (i think) quite a few times :P so maybe be a littttlee more careful when you proofread and stuff (unless it was intentional. in that case, nevermind)

but overall, NICE STORY!
gamer chix chapter 7 . 8/18/2017
Great chapter can't wait till the next one. please update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2017
My contesshipping heart lile this
MiaCabret chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
It's a good story! I'm excited to see what will happen. (But please don't let it be so violent and gory!) Also, I just realized it but you're skipping the chapters? Does it represent anything? Hope you update soon~
Captain Bones chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
It's a good story so far. I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.