Reviews for To The Next
softsoundjameson chapter 63 . 1/18
It’s been a while since I last read this so I kinda forgot a lot of details, but I think this was a good chapter. Thanks for updating!
bored411 chapter 63 . 1/17
ooh boy. crazy stuff
thewhiteangel213 chapter 63 . 1/17
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 63 . 1/16
I wonder who sent her the robes. It could be Cedric, Sirius, or even the Dark Lord himself.
pinkiemillie chapter 63 . 1/16
I’m loving this turn of events. Can’t wait to hear the golden trio’s thoughts if Alex shows up to the party with Draco. I do remember him trying to sneak in the party during canon so I can’t wait to see how it goes differently. I’m also enjoying Dumbledore’s and Alex’s relationship. I’m still not sure how he views her, but he seems to hold her to some esteem. As he seems to value her input somewhat. I was super excited to read this chapter and you didn’t disappoint. Great work!
I-Kan-Spel chapter 63 . 1/16
Draco and Alex. Interesting that Draco treats her in a civil manner, despite how brattish he can be with Harry.

Alex perhaps sees a chance in him?
the.apple.seed chapter 63 . 1/16
Super interesting! Loved the encounters with the Baron and the Grey Lady.
Ghost Claw 001 chapter 63 . 1/16
Well, why would he Even want to attend the party, I don't remember
DannyPhantom619 chapter 63 . 1/16
Cool of Alex
brainless19 chapter 58 . 1/16
I guess I'll stop here. It's been a good run but breaking those two apart and then her having another one is just not for me. Love the plot twist you're making though. But it just break my heart that she's truly moving on. It'll always be Alex and Ced for me. Other relationships will look forced.
darthtenebrosius chapter 63 . 1/16
Good chapter!
TikiKiki chapter 62 . 1/5
While there's quite a few mistakes I really like this story! I hope you updated the story soon!
Hit1903 chapter 36 . 12/19/2021
Alex really is a coward. she easily rolls over as the time pass or once people apologies
Hit1903 chapter 12 . 12/19/2021
She was raised in magical world and she didn't know about owl ordering
Hit1903 chapter 10 . 12/19/2021
in first chapter, the girl knew in which world she was but here she didn't know the plot of first book
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »