Reviews for Simply Desirable
f00xie chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
please update!
f00xie chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
please continue this story!
justcallmeronnie chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
wow. i want 2 see what happens next. u sure haven't updated in a while. hope u do soon. the story is getting oh so interesting.
Dreamshade chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Hi! I liked your story, I'm really looking forward to the next chapters ! :). Keep up the good work :P

Leslie
shizzical chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
Poor Herms... ;
Ashley chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
I really love this story! It's really interesting... I especially like the sophisticated Ginny Malfoy thing... I hope you add more chapters soon cuz i'm dying to read them... Harry should definately make an appearance in the next chapter... It would make life more interesting...
Alexandros chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
Hey. So Kal convinced me to read this one as well. All right...is Hermione you, or what? No, don't kill me, Mirror, Mom'd kill you. Anyway, good job. Interesting and a new look at the characters. Though you *know* what I'm like with fan fiction.
Leola Llewellyn chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
This was an excellent chapter. I love the way you made Ginny your own character without sticking strictly to JKR's characterization of her, but you still made it believable that she ever was the way JKR created her. I can't stand it when people completely change the characters from the original series without explaining how they were changed, or just pretending that they were always that way. Like with a lot of Draco/Ginny fanfics, the fanfic author makes Draco a good guy without ever justifying why he was such a bad guy in JKR's series, or they pretend that he was always good.

I've seen a lot of reviews telling you to put in some of Harry's point of view, but it seems like this story is based solely on Hermione, and I think to put in a chapter mainly about Harry would be abrupt and out of place. If you were originally planning to do that, I'm sure you already have a plan for making a smooth transition between points of view, but if you weren't planning on writing from Harry's point of view, don't change your mind because of what people tell you to do in reviews.

Leola Llewellyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This is amazing! Your writing style is phenominal and your details are intricate and they flow smoothly. Writing like this is very rare. It's excellent!
Luni chapter 3 . 5/30/2003
I'm really hoping that you'll update soon... I wanted to see something from Harry POV, or some action... Please please please!
FoxyChic4u chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
Great story so far! Wow, you are an amazing writer! :) I can't wait until Hermione turns 2 her new self! :)
cybersten chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
just one word to say: wow

THIS IS A GREAT FIC!

update quickly!
sherry chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
more!1

that's all i have to say!