Reviews for Torn Between Worlds
wingedangel791 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Plz continue! Update plz!
lilyflower50 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Yes i have a question when will you add more chapters
lilyflower50 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
yes,yes pretty pleeeeese continue i am begging you
GryffindorByHeart7 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
This story is really original! I love it. Please continue it!
Inflamora Notoris chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Then what happened?
LadyTiya chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Ah Yes You Should Continue
mrsfwolf chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Interesting story so far. I'd like to read more
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Wow! Awesome story. Very interesting. I just love it. You're an outstanding writer. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Twin Kats chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Alright-I'm going to be a hyprocate so don't go accusing because I've openly admitted it.

Now, as for my true intent-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! It's been over THREE FREAKING YEARS. Do you know how many readers you may have lost now? Do you?

Also you have THIRTY-TWO reviews for two chapters-THAT is in itself proves that your writing is appreciated. Trust me, when I was a beginner I got NO reviews...now I get lots . Err, anyways, please try to update soon.

(When I said I was being a hyprocrate I meant it-I haven't updated any of my stories for a while...damn writers block)

Well I hope you ARE alive and junk-

Peace and God Bless!

TK

Twin Kats
plzz chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
aw.. plz continue
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Please continue! This is realy good! This is interesting nice twist wiht the different realm thing. That cool! anywho I haven't ever posted a story but does this site let you indent? Its been bugging me pet peeve you see, please do contiue your story is wonderful!
livinoutloud chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
you should continue this its really good
kira66 chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
MORE!
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
This is a really unique and interesting story. I have never read a story where Petunia had magical powers. You should definitely continue this story! It's great!
Kira6 chapter 2 . 7/26/2005