Reviews for New Life
Fairyegg chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
please continueee. i need this in my life
Cheese111 chapter 19 . 4/20/2018
This is so good, read it all over the past few days and loved every second
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2018
I power read this story and I love it! Please continue this story!
AbbyCae chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
Binge read this story on a whim and I am HOOKED! Can't wait for more!
BlackPsych chapter 16 . 11/21/2017
I did expect some conflict between Angela and Gabriel to arise the moment she got transferred. Jesse's opinion may have just inadvertentently screwed over their relationship, or at least put some tension between them lol. I really liked that moment between Jesse and Fareeha, just chilling and doing something as old/simple as fishing. Glad to see Jesse be in good spirits despite his past and not being with the girl he likes. Hopefully they continue hanging out and this soft side is seen by others.

I'm not sure who to side with between Gabriel or Angela. Angela is morally correct to advocate a future where heavily militarized, super-human personnel shouldn't be needed. However, it's not good to assume future geniuses will be on her side and adopt the same ethical standards. Stagnating your own research is the same as putting yourself at a disadvantage. Sure, peace through mutually assured destruction is disingenuine - but it's what imperfect humans can live with.

Anyways, great chapters. You wrote a lot! But eh maybe split these chapters up with even word count and release them periodically - like a week each chapter, rather than 5 in one day lol. I can't wait to see what happens next!
BlackPsych chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
This is very well written and I really appreciate the pacing. I've always wondered why people don't acknowledge how Angela and Jesse pretty much joined up around the same age. You'd think people would be more interested in how they interacted with one another. Despite being in the same generation, they have such different backgrounds. I really like how you have Jesse try to suppress his rough edge after joining Overwatch and realizing he has to adapt to its people and methods. Him being considerate over Opal and Angela's wellbeing over his own must feel very new to him. I know he was thinking about how bad it was for the other recruits to want to prove themselves to Gabe but I think he was guilty of this too. It's like he wanted to prove he wasn't just some punk ex-criminal who got lucky, either to himself or to everyone else. And he did it by ensuring his team's safety over his, on their first mission.

BTW I hope Fareeha makes an appearance again. She must be like 12 if Jesse's 17 - I think he's one of the closest people to her age at this point, maybeshe needs a friend :(

Anyways, thanks for chapters! I had a nice time reading every one.
Cheese111 chapter 6 . 8/21/2017
Loving the story so far, I like the way you've written all the characters also.

Cant wait for the next chapter!
Angelacakes chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
So good, so good,.please continue, its gettinf bwtter by the chapter.
Gaeriel69 chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
That first chapter was cute, it's a lovely Mc Cree !

But well, there is a problem with the second chapter, I can't read it D:

See ya soon !
Peanut08 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Aw he's so cute, can't wait for more!
z06-mod chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
so adorable ! great story, great plot.
Angelacakes chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This is lovely, well written, cant wait to see more!