Reviews for Death Is Coming
PhunkyAngel chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Loved it! One of my favourite movies.
Caligo-TheDarkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Ignore the iignoramus below me, it can't write to save it's life. I think it was a nice poem that doesn't take itself to seriousl. Short, sharp, true to the point. Added to faves.
ToetalNnyfanatik chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
cool poem.
Miss Lulu-sama chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I saw and loved the movie and now I read your poem and I loved that too.
brittney chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
ok that poem was ok but i think that you could have done a little bit better but i have seen the movie i think at least once but i dont remember so ok bye! oh u kan write me back
jared chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
whoa! it's CREPY!
Lapen chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Cool poem, dude! :P
I like it!
Labyrinth-Forever69 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I like it a lot. but theres one part where i think you might have left out a word, yes or no, don't take any offense, it's jsut how i would've written it...
it's telling you (to)
say good night
I would've put "to" after "you" i think it would make more sense. other than that its great!
Morningstar Devereaux chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I did it! I supercharged my riding mower. (makes train noises, guns it and goes backwards through the fence by accident) Oh, no! I've killed Wilson. Looks like it's back to jail for me. (makes more train noises).
Diny O'Neill chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
really fits the movie...good work
mayday20 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
This is a really good poem! I love this poem!
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Yikes! Now that's scary! You're pretty demented for a KP fic writer! But not a bad poem, I must say. Keep it up! Do you know I just HATE the first scene of the movie, right at the beginning when they actually dissected the patient alive? EwwThat was ultimately gross!
Usually Immaculate Aristocrat chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
there is a good rhythm to the lines.

well done. it's good