Reviews for Every Moment Gets Better
Michaela chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
hello,

It's a pity to write something si nice and leave it incomplete!

Please update!

Tanks,

Michaela
MeiSquared chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
awah

its been 5 years

this is one of teh best fics ive ever read! :'(

please continue it!

i beg of you!
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
I love nerdy Allen and how he speaks! A prudish Allen is awesome!
MeiSquared chapter 7 . 4/28/2008

Kawaiikawaiikawaii!

Update soon 'kay?
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
wow so cute

but who are the guys that want to payback 'her'

and update plz
Red-Eyed Neko chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
YAY! What a great fic! But I'm really wondering if you're gonna update anytime soon? I just gotta see Van and Hitomi together! Nof offense to people who like Allen, but I...dislike him? Ok, scratch that, I hate him. - Van and Hitomi are just too cute as a couple! Hehe...Ja ne!
EldestOne chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
I read this fic a long time ago and was expecting a new chapter to be up but I guess I'll be waiting a while. Please update soon, this is a really great story.
amitay chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
This is one of the best Escaflowne fics I've read, I love how the characters get developed slowly. It's done very well.

Most fanfics I see in the Escaflowne category are drama or angst, and it's refreshing to see a good humor fic in there. _

Hope you can update soon.
EscaPhan225 chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
great fic! plzz update! van adn hitomi didnt even date or anything yet! *glares* she didnt dump allen yet!
Lowzenza chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
update!
Lowzenza chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
omgg...what a cutee ending! I love this story..but I hate allen..STEALING VAN's WORD! DOWN WITH ALLEN!

ps. UPDATE FAST im dying to see when 'tomi and van hook it up:)
Kathya chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
I can't believe it.. you left it here!

The problem is that this story is good - Van is extremally loveable here - and I saw that you updated another story about a month ago or so, which means that you are still alive :)

So come on, finish it!

(Ok, you probably don't, but it's great anyway, thanks!)
Lyds chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Oh, god. I hate you so much for leaving it like this. Only really, I cannot hate you at -all-, as I adore your characterization of Van. He's just so absurd and adorable! Ugh, I want to hug him and/or bitchslap Hitomi.

If you've ditched this story for lack of a way to link up Van singing for Allen and such, (::hopes vainly that you haven't just lost interest or forgotten about it::) I have a few ideas! Yesyesyes. They're a little cheesy and would need work, but it's something! I like the whole Cyrano de Bergerac vibe here, but I think some rabidly angry fangirls might mob you if you even thought about killing off Allen. Although, ::ahems:: I might not mind very much... Ho hum. In any case! You could have the classic scene where Van thinks he's alone and starts singing his heart out and Hitomi is like "I hear a voice! It's my Allen! Eebjeeb!" and then is about to come up behind him when she is like "Homigod it's Van!" and hides herself. And listens. And he is all woeful over her and she is like "oh my god that wasn't Allen! He doesn't really love me and Van does! My best friend likes me and my boyfriend just thinks I am a hottie! No! What do I do!" etc, etc. Downward spiral of angst. So on and so forth. With, of course, Hitomi eventually getting it together and confronting Van. OR you could have Hitomi try to get Allen to sing when Van isn't around and he is all like awkward and croaky until he pleads that he has to go tinkle. Or something. And then he calls Van, who rushes over! But then Hitomi finds him singing beautifully in the bushes! And he is like "NO I CAN EXPLAIN!" and she is all "BITCH PLZ" and is angsty in her bed for a week because she hates Van AND Allen. And then Maddie gives her a wake up call and helps her realize Van loves her and she loves him and GLEEFUL LOVLINESS Allen may be pretty, but he kinda sucks. Plus dark, ruffled, just-rolled-out-of-bed hair is hella seksayer than coiffed blondeness. Ew. Okay and chivalry is kind of gross, like for serious. And Van SINGS. Yes. Hitomi loves him. The end! Okay you can update now plzkthx.

...Seriously, though. I like your story a lot and whatever you come up with, I will most likely gobble up. Well... As long as Van ends up with Hitomi. E. And take your time! I would love to read more, but hassling a fanfic writer is really dumb and silly. So... I guess the best I can say is that I hope you remember this fic and feel the urge to update. Good luck! And thanks for uploading anything in the first place!
tigger093061 chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

!