Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daft Morons
ruth hammond chapter 40 . 2/22
Oh, that was Wild, Wonder, Perfect!
lukeanimelover chapter 18 . 2/22
Fucking hell i hust listened to that in audio and to hear “hermione gaily cried” sent me into fits of laughter *insert insane amount of laughing enoji and skull emoji*
ruth hammond chapter 30 . 2/21
I love to read a chapter where the character gets he/she get their property/reputation/ life back...great chapter/story.
On to the next chapter and maybe a couple of hours of sleep tonight!
Clearly some things were forgotten about that should've put him in prison. How is it that McGonagall was removed from everbeinv allowed to teach despite being potioned by obedience potions to make her comply and do what she was punished for.

Yet him who did more and ordered the shit is still the fucking headmaster? In charge of all those children he repeatedly endangered and refused to involve the Aurors when he was required to?
ruth hammond chapter 16 . 2/15
I love your humour and especially your treatment of that wonderful Dobby...really great work there. Many writers do not give him any personality except maybe a slightly stupid thing! I hate that!
Thank you for that...
ruth hammond chapter 14 . 2/15
Love those little Elves! They can insult dumbles and he is too stupid to realize it. That's what he gets for down grading some one without giving them credit for being intelligent when they are!
ruth hammond chapter 7 . 2/13
What a fun chapter! I got lots of laughs, most pleasant. Looking forward to the next chapters.
ZombieBanana chapter 14 . 2/11
At most Hermione could love the persona this Harry had been playing; at this point in time Granger doesn't even really know the real Harry that well; what a cheap supposed love.
at-nightfall chapter 18 . 2/10
I noticed the no closed door troupe quite often in fanfiction, and it mostly anoyes me.
Ok, I am half a generation older then Hermione and Harry, and I grew up in a high wind area.
I, my sister and later my brother grew up being told to always close every door after going through, with the exception of two basement doors, so they would not been blown closed (and damaged) by the wind. Even the basement doors leading to our play room were closed during the winter half of the year, to keep the heat in.
On the other hand, we were never allowed to lock any room door, not even the bath room.

Regards and thank you for the story.
at-nightfall chapter 16 . 2/10
Britpicking: On the dent in the plasterboard:
There shouldn't be one.
The British do solid housing, like here in Germany. I have seen construction sites while I was there on holidays in the 1980es.
The walls are usually brick or stone or sand-lime brick or concrete. Backgounds are the firecode and "we have done it that way for at least 200 years". Indoors most walls would be covered in plaster, and for a building either a little older or being done high end it would be cement plaster.
With that sort of wall, no matter how hard you bump into it, you don't make a dent. You might damage the wallpaper, and you might put blood on the wall from an abrasion.
A bullet from a gun would make a dent. But please don't shoot at a shallow angle on a solid wall, the bullet might bounce.

Plasterboard is very nice construction material for the attic, to hide the pipes in a bathroom, or for a temporary wall.
It is used in old houses without concrete ceilings to cover the bottom side of the ceiling.
It is also used for prefabricated houses and for the newfangled zero energy houses.
Here in Germany an American style house build lighweight from wood and plasterboard would be called a "Baracke" which is a temporary house. (As far as I know there is no good English translation.)
mystpurge chapter 23 . 2/3
it would be funny and cool if by the time the unspeakables tell harry everything that he already knew what they were doing
bdb869 chapter 12 . 1/30
I want to start off by say that I love your story. I do have a question for you though. If, when Dumbledore lost the Chief Warlock position, he didn't already have a seat on the Wizengamout, how did he give proxy to Doge? Also, how was he able to seal the Potters' wills if he wasn't on the wizengamout before they died, meaning that he was already the Chief Warlock? Same with him getting Sirius sent to prison without having a trial. If I recall my Harry Potter books correctly, Harry entered Dumbledores pensieve about Death Eater trials in which he was the Chief Warlock. How was he able to become the Chief Warlock in such a short amount of time? A little bit of a continuity error there, I think. I'm thinking that he got it as an Order of Merlin First Class recipient, so he would have been on the Wizengamout for many years, thus becoming the Chief Warlock before the Potters died. Just my thoughts on the matter.
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 1/27
I like your owls, that is a lot of creativity!
ruth hammond chapter 5 . 1/27
Too much faith in a person who did not deserve it...bad idea, maybe that is why I do not trust a lot of people.
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 1/27
That was one brilliant chapter! Powerful too! On to the next chapter.
12,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »