Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daft Morons
Kinjo2k01 chapter 84 . 12/8
Really liked this story...!
Lrsgreenleaf chapter 55 . 12/6
It is creepy that aurora and unspeakables have no problem invading Harry's privacy then share info of what they see and hear as entertainment for others. I want Bones & Harry to teach them why this is a very bad move and has consequences.
hawkswench chapter 84 . 12/7
Maybe one of these days when (if) you start writing again. Did the idea of Harry becoming a chef in the wizarding world seem possible?
Lerris chapter 5 . 12/6
You are of course partly interpreting canon events in the way that best serves your story, which is fair game all in all, though most everyone not Harry is portrayed in the darkest light, when some of it was likely simply plot holes in the original canon. With regard to house elves, yah, not sure I'm buying the argument. If say one part of the human race had a genetic disease such that they needed some compound derived from say the blood of healthy members, well it still wouldn't be correct for the one to be typically forced to serve the other without any real recourse. Basically Harry's elf is doing fine, and Harry is not really treating him as a slave, but that doesn't mean that other elves in this story don't deserve minimum guaranteed rights, and to have some guaranteed path where they could free themselves from one "master" and be transferred to another if necessary to protect those rights.
Zoom99 chapter 49 . 12/5
I don’t give a damn about Neville
Zoom99 chapter 47 . 12/5
This FanFic is just filled with useless repetitions as well as annoying fluff.
Kimmytrainer chapter 84 . 12/3
This story has been absolutely fantastic! I hope you’ll one day figure out how to finish it. Thanks for writing this far!
Kimmytrainer chapter 42 . 11/29
Oh my god both Luna AND Neville have a backbone now! You are the best XDDD
hawkswench chapter 10 . 11/27
I am surprised that you didn't have Snape receive a walk thru the veil as he admitted to all 3 unforgivables. Why was McGonagall not allowed to go to her ancestral home? How was Wizengamot able to stop her from going home (not Hogwarts)?
Geckoshan chapter 1 . 11/27
I admit I was a bit apprehensive of starting this story as its rather long, even for me, but it was fabulous. Never too slow and always engaging, I loved the world of politics you built and how even harry was sometimes fallible. I really hope you get chance to finish it someday :)
rpigg35 chapter 6 . 11/24
You have a
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 11/24
Okay I LOVE powerful Neville. You’ve done him justice!
I love this but Hermione is getting on my nerves. Haha haha
Hedwig68 chapter 56 . 11/21
OMG you had me rolling around the floor in fit's of laughter with Harry trying to tell Fleur about ridding his Fire bolt after the second task, Absolutely Brilliant.
Kris chapter 84 . 11/16
I am really enjoying reading your story. It is very well paced.
10,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »