Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daft Morons
ToaFeron chapter 84 . 7h
Finding out after 84 chapters that this story isn't being continued was devastating. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
Love the use of stryne have heard a lot of it due to having rellies in oz myself. Love the story by the way.
CarolsSister chapter 21 . 5/23
Never have I seen a more comprehensive assessment of precious little Ronniekins.
So much for a "cluefuk" harry who can think and reason, you've made him an incompetent moron 3/10 not worth wasting time reading
Talis Ruadair chapter 72 . 5/21
I am a little confused. How is CeeCee staying in the third year dorm and the Lord's Quarter's at the same time. I know when I'm writing I sometimes forget a previous plan and find inconsistencies when I read back over it when I post it. You may want to revisit other chapters that had her in the Lord's Chamber 9 or make it so that Fleur warded Natalie's bed.
beth626 chapter 84 . 5/19
This is fantastic! Please come back.
Archer957 chapter 1 . 5/11
I knew your name was familiar! this is one of my other favorite stories
rowenasheir chapter 84 . 5/6
Have you thought of a potion to leave Little Marcus meak (limp)?
HowardAmos chapter 84 . 5/5
Good story, different to most which is good.

One issue: The story is set in England, but the language used is clearly Australian English which is most definitely NOT spoken in England (or even New Zealand or America).
Mionefan chapter 38 . 5/5
Thinking about Dobby's and Harry's "competition" for cooking, I remember that Dobby's bonded to Harry and thus knows where Harry is all the time, so Harry is unable to ever surprise him.
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 40 . 5/5
I feel like a surgery is a bit much. A small cutting hex would do the same wouldn’t it.
Sterling-Ag chapter 42 . 5/4
If there was a ward to alert people about detection spells why didn't it go off when McNair was using them?
Sterling-Ag chapter 21 . 5/3
psychobabble in the author's notes. Much psychobabble.
Sterling-Ag chapter 9 . 5/2
This is a revenge fic. The author seems to have taken a fictional children's tale very personally and is using fanfiction to mercilessly punish all those who were ever mean to poor perfect Harry Potter. In spite of that bit of inanity it is fairly well written and amusing in ways that I don't think the author intended.
Mionefan chapter 5 . 5/1
Minerva I can sympathize with, as she berated Albus when she found he wanted to leave Harry at the Dursleys in canon.
11,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »