Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daft Morons
so very chapter 28 . 4/6
... clever and funny, this one ... my compliments _
There are SERVANT QUARTERS in the Granger's home? Tut tut Half a step from slave quarters. Thanks for an interesting story.
yochan123 chapter 2 . 3/14
Seriously having Harry narrate his first 3 years just shows how utterly crap it was for him and nobody gave a single f. For real

I would have left hogwarts after year 2 honestly lol f this shit
Books85 chapter 84 . 3/14
I have been merrily reading through your work and I think that this one may be a favorite of your work. This Harry is so sharp and smart-mouthed that I really enjoy him doing well. I mean flourishing in mind, body and spirit.

Kudos for supporting magical mental health. Canon Harry had at least PTSD by the end of Book 7 (not counting the epilogue!) and was well and truly an abused child before he discovered he was magical

Thank you for sharing your work.
Books85 chapter 55 . 3/11
When you compare the difficulty of retrieving the broom from his room to the site of the first test and the second test, I can't help but think the resistance of the water of the lake would be so much greater than summoning the broom through the air. Of course. the broom is designed to be aerodynamic, so that should make it a bit easier. However I was reminded of a different fanfic where the Death Eaters (led by Bellatrix Lestrange) attack Harry while at the Dursleys; he was out of the house when the DE arrived and were doing their torturing and bluster. When Harry walks in the door, sees what is happening and summons the knives out of the kitchen, then 'hits the deck.' it was fatal to Bella, alas.

Can't help but wonder what would happen to any of the champions who were directly between the broom and Harry.

This is an entertaining tale. Thank you for it. (and your adherence to standard spelling and grammar, too!)
Archangel Change24 chapter 9 . 3/11
It wouldn’t be heir in andi’s case it or tonks it would be heiress.
Archangel Change24 chapter 2 . 3/11
So it is clear that you are doing this based off thr books not the movies.
This author is a bona fide certified retard.

So... just because of some BS reasons, the brutal abuse the Dursleys heaped on Harry is now forgiven? That is not how a legal system should work.
ruth hammond chapter 84 . 3/9
Too bad you are having trouble with finishing this story, if has been fun. It is a good s story, well written and very few errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation. It has been a joy to read after having read so many stories to do not fit these previous statements. Having been an English teacher for so many years and writing and advanced writing for the last few years this reading has done wonders for my headache. Here's hoping you get your muse back to fix and finish this story!
ukyuubi9 chapter 28 . 3/8
I have known some good works who used this reasoning to get Arthur fired from his job. Ah, this story is good gotta finish this for once. I always get close but never finish it.
Riordan Keiran chapter 84 . 3/5
I love this story and hope it continues!
awmitchell chapter 84 . 3/3
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story after finding it due to a recommendation on reddit. Thanks for writing it Sinyk. Given it's been over 5 years since an update I suspect you've moved on to other passions in your life. If you are thinking about finishing this then please know that I, for one, will be there to enjoy it.
dhamann7878 chapter 84 . 3/3
still a great read and hope tosee it reach complete status at some point
Eagleone 55 chapter 2 . 2/27
I love this story please finish it.
Thanks
MajorWhitlocklvr89 chapter 81 . 2/25
i think this chapter is the only time I ever have a problem with the quartet. While your story more than explains why Fleur is a little more aggressive than the other 2 ladies in bed, her lack of respect to boundaries really is off putting.

The fact that she says Hermione is hogging Harry really is out of line considering all the work Harry has put in to make sure that when Fleur needs him he's available. Plus Hermione is his first love, his future wife.

Still love the story and where you're heading with it. Cant wait for more
12,114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »