Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daft Morons
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 1/27
That was one brilliant chapter! Powerful too! On to the next chapter.
yourfoxydope chapter 1 . 1/24
i hope u die
hpmick13 chapter 72 . 1/22
This story is overly long with too much filler that adds nothing to it.

The Harry pointing out the obvious which obviously nobody else has thought of it millennia is just as unbelievable as magic really existing.

He's supposedly this smart, intelligent person yet behaves obnoxiously childish with his name calling as shown in this chapter.
Raymondjay41 chapter 84 . 1/19
Question is , will their ever be more chapters past84 on this wonderful storyline?
Shadeymankey chapter 28 . 1/18
They now also hqve to release and pay back EVERYONE who was charged with that crime
Shadeymankey chapter 27 . 1/18
I know this is old and not at all that far into what is ALREADY written, but it does seem like he has forgot he has the power to strip dumbledore of his magic via the cup. Also, why in gods name is it a question of if he has a contract of some sort with the cup—if he does not then the threat he used in the task was toothless (bravo if true!)
Sir Deathwatch chapter 47 . 1/17
I like your story. Keep it up, unfortunately. I can't continue it as my attention span is somewhat short, and it seems to be dragging for me. Your story is great, and I love the way it has been written out. Please dont take it as a black mark as I dont often write comments on many stories.I might come back to finish this novel at a later date when my attention span lets me. As I said before, keep up the good work.
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 1/11
Hmmmm… Im asking, because I really don’t know, but are you going to finish this one?
wotan2 chapter 71 . 1/8
Is Hagrid now allowed to take the firsties on the boats again?
alphaprince0 chapter 81 . 1/2
as an autistic person myself I like how you incorporated it into the story as part of the reason mind magic doesn't affect Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
ff
libby chapter 84 . 12/31/2023
only one problem with this story,when or if your going to finish it ! please do !

all the best for 2024
libby
ILiveADaydream chapter 31 . 12/31/2023
Well, I tried. But after 31 chapters of repeating the same things, I'm bored. Honestly, if the repetition could be cut back it would solve some of the pacing issues.

Harry is rather unlikable. While I'm all for a smarter Harry, this one acts like a self-righteous jerk to nearly everyone, child or adult. His behavior of demanding the world conform to his desires and insulting anyone who hasn't thought of something he has is childish, and he seems set to squander any political goodwill his family has accumulated over the centuries. He treats his alliance members like he is a dictator ruling over them, and tosses members out on the actions of an underage heir.

The Granger parents are fine, although it seems inconsistent with their characters that they would be okay with the harem this is supposed to turn into.

The treatment of Dumbledore, I'm having difficulty accepting. Not that he shouldn't be punished, but it feels like a infringement of his civil liberties that he cannot leave the school without permission. and that there is so much collusion against him buying robes. He's not a good man, but this is behavior that were Dumbledore the one doing it, would be held as a strike against him.
SMB chapter 17 . 12/15/2023
You had Hermione in her room at the start of a conversation and leaving the kitchen a few sentences later. Who's the daft moRon now?
ColoradoBee3500 chapter 84 . 12/7/2023
Thanks! I’ve finished the 84 available chapters and they were fun. My son recommended it and he’s read through it several times. After a strong beginning there is lots of politics. But if Harry is going to permanently change and heal the daft and moronic magical world it is necessary. Not sure why clothes shopping trips and luxury house shopping needs to be detailed but I am one of those weird women who would rather have a tooth pulled than go shopping. Looks like Earnie is redeemed from the dark side. And why aren’t the Tapestry Circle ladies pushing blood adoption of orphans rather than letting houses go extinct?
12,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »