Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daft Morons
Kitty279 chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Actually, I feel a bit sorry for Poppy, because I believe Dumbledore controlled her as much as he tried with Harry, but of course Amelia has to make sure.

LOL, knew it, Harry used Dobby! How sad Amelia couldn't guess at least that much.

Ron really suffers heavily from 'foot-in-mough disease', doesn't he? That hook was well-deserved, no matter how it is legalls seen.

Now that's the no-nonsense approach Dumbledore and his teachers should have used to keep the school under control. And of course Malfoy couldn't help himself and had to go against her order the moment she turned her back. That boy is way too used to get away with everything. Nice to see he got such a rude awakening *evil grin* That was so much fun!

Good to see the Aurors are actually doing their duty of protecting Harry. Hermione made me laugh, though; how typical of her to drag Harry off to rant!

What was said about Flitwick didn't surprise me; I had suspected as much. Yes, he'd be worried about his job if he didn't go along with the MOB. I hope now he can stamp down on the bullying in the Ravenclaw house (Luna!), or someone else is going to do it.

Yay, I was right about Pomfrey, too. I hope they can help her.
sparrowflyaway chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
YAAAAY, SINYK'S BACK! I'm loving this fic, very smart Harry taking advantage of the situation. Interesting take on the Killing Curse, makes logical sense too which I love. I'm super excited for Dumbledore to get his. Does Amelia taking the Elder Wand from Dumbledore now mean she's the master of it? Can't wait for more, please update soon!
Mistress of Potions chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Always like to read a good "Harry Bitch Slaps the Sheep" fic. Interesting premise and all the bitch slapping you could want. Thank you.
Greenrw chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Your stories are awesome I can't wait to be able to read the last chapter. Thanks for posting another one!
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Lol hope Amelia brought enough Aurors cause right now she has quite a few flight risks. Nearly two hours so Moody should have already changed or is close to doing so...as to Filius and Pomona being charged with anything from first year it would come down to what they had been told by Dumbledore to engage their co-operation in the Philosoper Stone debacle. Hopefully someone has an eye on the Toad cause I wouldn't be surprised if it was her hand all over the dementors in Third year debacle lol. To protect the Minister of course lol.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 7/7/2017
Nicely summed up presentation for Harry and fantastic display for his task. Thanks for sharing!
TheMonitor1079 chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Pretty good. I look forward to more.
Knightman79 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I'm loving the story so far. Keep up the great work.
Serena24 chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
A really good story where every adult has his commeupance. Il did think he would just leave the stadium at the end of his history lesson (his real name is Harrison James Potter and not harry Potter so his so called inscription was not biding at all)but the fact that he can now be considered lord Potter is even better
jmmistytamplen chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
I am thoroughly enjoying this, and can't wait to see what is next! I love stories where "smart Harry" hides his intelligence and gets one over on the entire Wizarding world.
Thank you for sharing your vision of the HPverse with us.
Jane
cyclone1969 chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
ah Brutas how we have missed you to see you on 4 separate pages (so far) does us good (like bloody well should) looks like the next few days and weeks ill be watching my inbox regular like
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Oh my this will definitely be a Tri-Wizard Tournament that Britain will never forget eh? I wonder if this little excursion of hailing a person with no trial will segue into clearing Sirius? Who will be the first person to lose their magic cause truthfully I can't see someone not acting on their stupidity and "hindering" Harry lol.
woodzrox chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
That's a lot of work the DMLE has to do now. What about the potential for Aurors being undercover Death Eaters? Thanks for the chapter!
red-jacobson chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Loving this story and I'm glad that you have the story written already because I've seen too many stories that kick canon to the curb fizzle out because there is no conflict left and that drives the story. See you next time

Red
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
It's fun to review Harry's years and read how he is tearing strips from those in charge. Nice cliffy on the end of this chapter. Thanks for sharing!
11,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 766 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 .. Last Next »