Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daft Morons
AlexJMP chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
So happy to see another story from you. I'm already looking forward to reading the rest.
Zamia chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
G'day mate. Good to be reading you again. Different and interesting rehash of history. Looking forward to a Kick Arse Harry and his Band of Angels. Cheers.
Z
dingo-822 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Holy crap I really want to know what happens next
nimaj25 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Lovely chapter. This was an excellent cliff hanger. Looking forward to whatever happens next.

Cheers
LADY1984 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
awesome.
I love this story.
Hawkmoon888 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
I'm surprisingly enjoying this exposition. Most of the time they are boring but your writing style is nice. I'm having a perpetual smirk while reading it. I'm also glad that your story is already done and you are just posting it. I really hate it when a story suddenly dies when it comes to the good parts. I also prefer to read longer stories so I'm looking forward to it. I rarely touch anything under 20k words unless it's from an author that I like.
I wonder when you will show Hermione and her faith in authority following Hindenburg's fate. As in crashing.
Wolfric chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
It is great to hear from you again. This seem like an excellent start and I look forward to future installments. Thanks for writing. W.
jilumasam chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Yes! Smirk all you like Harry! Cause so am ì :))
Kitty279 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Yay, I really hadn't expected you to update again so soon, so I was very happy to see this pop up - thank you so much!

Harry could have mentioned the lack of mental healing for Ginny after being possessed by Voldemort for nearly a whole year, too. Another case of criminal negligence, IMO.

My smirk is getting bigger the further I read :) Dumbledore and Fudge are going down over this, hard. No doubt about that. Couldn't happen to two nicer people, too.

lol - so Dumbledore now actually realises that he was an idiot when he forced Harry to compete in the Tournament. Serves him right. And for once I have to agree with the MOB, this is a very skillful and beautifully executed character assassination. Exactly what the old man deserves, in other words :D

Have to agree with Harry's legal assertion of the legal situation surrounding Sirius' escapes; he was never incarcerated legally to begin with, and the teens actually prevented a grave legal mistake by helping him escape from Flitwick's office.

Interesting theory about the Killing Curse, and of course, the explanation why it didn't kill Harry back on Halloween 1981. I suspect that means Dumbledore used a number of obliviations and compulsions on him, too, which didn't work and made sure he did know what Dumbledore didn't want him to know. I wonder if these occasions are the next we are going to see in these memories?

Anyway, this chapter was sooo much fun, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Akinom.83 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
brilliant written, extremly funny and a very smooth flow of the story :)
Love how you escalade the thrill of what bigger thing will be exposed next 3
Marc the Unruly chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Fantastic story! I'm really enjoying it! You say it's 700K words? Even better.

Thanks for sharing.

Marc
JZuCuadra chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Oh my, this is getting interesting. One thing I'm confused over, since he didn't show his memory of it. Were the events of the end of year 3 as narrated by Harry factual? Or did prof Lupin still transform into a werewolf and allow peter to escape, and Harry only changed this to try and protect Lupin?
cyclone1969 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Oh yeah hes back and hes got a new one in the can
Thank you Sinyk im looking forward to however many chapters you have for us
JZuCuadra chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Its 3am while I'm reading this, and I'm honestly struggling not to laugh and wake up my family, this is a great start, and its only going to get better from here, I love it.

Happy to see a new story from you once more, keep up the awesome work.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Ohhhhh man. I can't wait to see why or when Dumbles tried to Obliviate Harry. I really hope all these idiots that were named won't somehow figure out a way to get away with all this. Lol. Great job and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
11,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 770 777 778 779 780 781 .. Last Next »