Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daft Morons
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Hell yes, another story! I love the start so far, keep up the stellar work!
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Oh my. Wow. Just wow. Update soon.
RobC chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Excellent start. Great to see another fic from you.
Paul McKinnon chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Right, so when is the next update?
Oryansbelt chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Two chapters in an hour... nice
shubhendu dutta chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
A very good chapter.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Amazing! Update soon.
jilumasam chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Brilliant! This is a great start and I am sure I'll enjoy the whole story.

Very glad to hear the story is completed. I look forward to each chapter.

Thanks for writing! I appreciate it so much.
Shank5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
The only problem I have with this story is that other people did do the things that Lockheart said he did in his books he just took there storys then obliviate you are not the only one who forgets this most fanfiction authors do this, so I can happily keep reading this story.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I love your writing. I have yet to see one of your stories that hasn't made me smile like a blithering idiot. That said... "YAY! A NEW STORY!" *happy dance*

What a wonderful idea. It's similar to the stories where they read the books, but done in a new way. Excellent!

I wonder if Harry can get the goblet to strip Moldy Voldy's magic... hehehehe
Zeru'Xil chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I just wanted to sleep! But now you've started a delicious new story! Nooooooo
Kitty279 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Great beginning, and very promising. I absolutely love how Harry is using this chance to make all the things public that are questionable and downright wrong in the magical world. Can't wait for the end of CoS, and even more so, PoA! Amelia was great, too, disarming and silencing the MOB so he couldn't try to stop Harry from airing all his failings. That was so much fun, the whole chapter was, and no doubt the next chapter will be even more fun, considering what Harry has to expose there :D Fudge is going to be in over his head, too, when it comes out that he not only arrested Hagrid, but disregarded the trio's testimony in PoA on the word of such a petty, vindictive bully like Snape, too. Never mind the lack of trial for Sirius and the various Dementor attacks on schoolchildren.

Thanks for writing another story; I always loved your stories. Can't wait for more! :)
Katzztar chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Since there is still 3rd year to cover, I am hopeful that that means this is not a one-shot and there will be a next chapter.

While there have been other fics that had Harry tell off the Hogwarts students/staff and Wizarding world, they tend not to go over each year like this. They certain didn't go over the details that showed Dumbles manipulating Harry.
Interesting detail on having the goblet enforces a 'no interference' policy for the contestants. Really interesting on having Harry take advantage of it.

Hmmm while he has a 'captive audience' of a sort, Harry should point out how Dumbles has manipulated him and his reputation even before Hogwarts. The entire 'boy-who-lived' thing... just who was able to tell the world that 'Harry defeated Voldemort'? Only 4 people were there that night. James & Lily died. Neither Harry or Voldemort were in any condition to tell what happened. Harry was a 1 yr old baby. Voldemort was disembodied. Neither were giving interviews on what happened. So who came up with the idea 'Harry defeated Voldie'?

It had to be Dumbles as he 1) knew that something happened at Godric's Hollow as he sent Hagrid to pick up Harry and 2) he knew about a supposed prophesy. So Dumbles for some reason told the population that a baby defeated the big bad.

Lets also think of this: Harry's location with his muggle relatives was suppose to be a secret. BUT he kept seeing odd people around in Little Whinging, winking at him or bowing. People who would 'dissapear' when he tried to get a 2nd look. This happened on the street and at places when they went shopping. We can assume many encounters were in Little Whinging as the Dursleys wouldn't have taken Harry to London that often, likely only in the rarest of circumstances like what led to them taking Harry with them to the zoo on Dudley's 11th b-day.

So obviously some wizardly folk knew where to find Harry. Not so safe there then.
furface294 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Whatta start! wheres the rest of the story?
bensdad chapter 1 . 7/7/2017