Reviews for Turn Back Time
Azrael Jinsei chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Where'd the marshmallows come from?
Thank you so much for writing this. Please write more soon.
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
It's interesting throughout the story and not too far fetched. It give some insights on the characters that mattered. Keep it up.
Saturnblue chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
It's rather good and interesting throughout. Quite realistic and not too far fetched. Keep it up.
new moongirl chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
*snicker*...snish shaped marshmallows..more more more!
Ophite68 chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
I like it!
zafaran chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
{snicker} So where's the rest of it? Could we have it sometime soon? Pretty please? This is a wonderful beginning, and I'd love to see what you do with the rest of the story. Zafaran
tracyhill chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
I would just like to say I would love to read some more of this. Are you planning to post some more soon?I hope so.
npetrenko chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Nice chapter. More !
inkstainedletters chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
This is superb. Severus was delightfully sly although I feel sorry for Harry, for he'll always be my most fave. Anyway, great work and please update soon!
Bejipan chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
I love how you portray Snape's wit! You really twisted this normally used plot. Keep on twisting, it won't break!

PS If you can draw Snape as half as good as you him, could you please post a picture somewhere of him from your story? Yummy!
EmeraldYoukai chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
Wow, you did a great job of keeping Snape in character for this fic! I had a friend point me towards this fic after I went over to her house sobbing after I had finished OOtP, needing good fanfics. Though I did like reading about Snape. Anyway, I really can't wait for the next chapter, excellent work!
Crowlys Dragon chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
Very good!

"he cringed in horror as he realized that Nott had indeed procreated"

I lol at that part, keep going i can't wait to read more.
Kateri1 chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Snitch-shaped marshmallows? Okay.

Loved this chapter... despite the differances Snape is still Snape.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
chris chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
oh this is so good, written really well so far and you've hooked me! more soon please.
Onyx chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Excellent chapter! The bit about his opinions on Weasleys was hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!