Reviews for The Aftermath
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Loved this series. I enjoyed seeing the snapshots of Hogwarts life through the eyes of the four Heads of House. My favourite part was how Filius, Minerva and Pomona supported Severus through the Dark times, and how the four of them worked together to take care of the students, yet took time for themselves. Brilliant!
Mee chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
I read the entire series in one day and I gotta say that it's great! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
i seriously adore this universe
UVlite chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
A good conclution to the seriseIs this a good conclusion to the series or a strong bridge to the next part? I am hoping for more.

It was a surprise seeing this new part as I had randomly decided to reread the older parts of this series of fics.
plutoplex chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
A lovely end to the Deal series.
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Sentenced to ten whole years as Headmaster! Penance or reward?! I rather like that Severus brought Figg and Tidwell to Hogwarts.
Su No Yo chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Flying in to say "Finally! This universe is complete! And awesome." And also this is the one thousandth story I've favourited, so milestone story for me.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I didn't see any big typos, Ree. Or little ones either :) My guess is that Severus took a peek at it before you posted it - of course you didn't see him since he didn't want you to *nods*

Tilly must continue to stay by Severus' side. She knows him as much as anyone would and he's used to her as well :)

I'm Severus is finally getting worldwide recognition of his talents, as well he should, and that his friendship with the other Heads is as strong as ever. They might include new faces in their meeting (and Mrs Norris will have new friends to hang out with LOL) but those 4 faces I see in the avatar of this story will always be The Original Four.

A good ending :)
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
What a lovely ending to a lovely series! I just love all the interactions between Tilly and Severus, and between the Heads of Houses and Severus. ;D Tidwell is a gem, and I can totally see his relationship evolving with Severus into two mad potion masters, hahaha!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I can accept this as my new head cannon of Severus surviving the war and staying Headmaster. What I love though is him as ranked as the highest ranking potions master in the world. He already was in my head but nice to see it in this story. And as always I'd love to read more of this story. Please continue it!
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Thank you for adding this! It was perfect - and a much better ending than that of the last one shot (not that I didn't like the ending, I just thought it too open for my taste)!
I love seeing Snape getting international acknowledgement for his ninth rank and I love how he returns to Hogwarts and even manages to drag the Mad Genius with him (Minerva's reaction to him was awesome! xD). I also love that you end the whole story with another meeting between those four and them contemplating if they should add Sinistra to their ranks. Nice reasoning there for the four about Sinistra and her having to find something to contribute... I wonder if she'll accept...
Anyway, thanks for adding this one shot to the others (feel free to add more even with this splendid ending; I'd love to see the school year, Harry and his gang's reaction, etc. ;) or whatever xD)
Ebenbild
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Very nicely tied up ending :) TLC
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
All right, everything comes to an end and I find this one fitting!
Ince again, I can picture this story -universe- happening. It was well worth the wait.

See you next time!
mooneysfate chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
wonderful story! happy to see severus survive and get his due as a potion master! :)
Fayari chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This was so fascinating. I rather like this version of Snape who doesn't let his bitterness overshadow his competence.