Reviews for Little Nightmares : The Reason Why I stayed
s.gleed chapter 4 . 3/2
Oh I love this! Little Nightmares has very little in character personality but this is a lovely take on it. Please continue. Just 1 or 2 more chapters.
Chapter 5 please
SurvivoroftheMaw chapter 4 . 12/28/2018
T-the ending is so sad. I keep crying after reading the whole story. (ESPECIALLY CHAPTER 2! ;-;)*trying to hold cry*
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
where's the next chapter
B.E.A.T.N chapter 4 . 11/29/2018
Please tell me this is gonna finish soon! This is an amazing retelling of the story. And I'm really interested to see what the ending looks like. Whether it's a sad one thay follows the game, or an original one with a happy ending for Six and Seven.
B.E.A.T.N chapter 2 . 11/29/2018
Great alternate storyline. I'm really digging Six and Seven in this story!
lilnightmarefan chapter 2 . 10/5/2018
omg this is the most amazing thing I have every read! SEVEN X SIX IS MY OTP I LOVE THE PAIRIN STARTS

WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTTTTTTT
Reading this triggered my Sevix Fangirl screams XD
hamster-power chapter 4 . 8/28/2018
wait w-wait [gasp] ITS OVER ! NOOOOOOO
hamster-power chapter 3 . 8/28/2018
this is so good im now sitting here with food and hungry for another one
hamster-power chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
this was great i loved everything about it you told great detail about it and gave a great view of what it would be like
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Hey.. Is this still updating? Its really good!
Obsidian Prime chapter 4 . 7/2/2018
Woo doggie, things are heating up. Plus I know know what happens to Runaway at the end of the DLC. I honestly wish I had better access to this site other than my phone, because with Pacific Rim: Uprising out, I have a cool idea for what happens when he gets to the end.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2018
Wow inlike this story
Dead chapter 4 . 3/21/2018
No don't change it
NJ chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
I saw the third part of the DLC. Please change Seven's fate.