Reviews for Beautiful Beast
JerveGirl chapter 19 . 6/6
The plot line is definitely interesting. You have perfectly portrayed Draco as the typical abusive husband. Going from kind and gentle, to angry and hurtful, and then back again. The pendant idea kind of bothers me in a way, but not enough to stop reading. Will be waiting for more.
NightTimeCreature chapter 19 . 6/1
he's sweet but scary at the same time. i wonder what happen next but honestly worried about Luna *chewing my fingers* hoping she's alright please make her happy at least once
rocidel.aygam chapter 18 . 4/23
Que emocion!
NightTimeCreature chapter 18 . 4/23
Goddd, I start to love this chapter but pansy ruined it! go away you pans!
rocidel.aygam chapter 17 . 4/7
Interesante ! Continúa porfavor.. ya quiero que sea el día de la boda
Reader chapter 14 . 3/26
I love evil Draco and how the dark side won. Please don’t give the story a ‘happy ending’ with Harry Potter coming out on top. Give Draco what he wants! I’ve been searching forever for a fanfic like this. There’s hardly any dark fics without Harry being the center of everything. I like reading stories focused on someone that isn’t Harry and unfortunately there’s rarely any good ones out there. This happens to be one of those rare good ones! Please continue!
Dracolover chapter 16 . 3/18
Harry found Luna?
I thought the necklace didn't work bcz Luna in critical state, maybe bcz she was freezing out there.
NightTimeCreature chapter 16 . 3/16
oh my God, this is the feeling like I watch a movie. i can't breath when Luna escape and run from Draco
Jeffy Iha chapter 15 . 2/19
Okay, okay. I really want to Luna gets pregnant, 'cause... Can you imagine the possibilities? A lots! (even though it's mean a lot of more chapters, but, you know, it'd be amazing if it'd happen). I'll wait for the next chapter.
NightTimeCreature chapter 15 . 2/13
God I don't know its such a sweet or not when he doesn't want anyone to take her from him but the way he keep ber is so scary. poor luna.. i do hope draco treat her better instead of abusing her. can't wait for the next chapter but I'm quiet affraid too if Harry appear and took luna away from draco gaaahh
Jeffy Iha chapter 14 . 2/3
Okey, this turned interesting. Could it be that Draco is mentally trastorned? Ahhh! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guess.This.Guest chapter 14 . 1/14
Oh damn!- I did not expect that ending. Lovely chapter by the way. Draco's moods change faster than a traffic light.
NightTimeCreature chapter 14 . 1/14
I love this chapter, you make draco sounds creepy but sweet at the same time. aaannddd the ending was really unexpected. wow harry! its make me more curious about this story. I hope you'll update soon. and I hope you're alright now you know after being sick, thankyou for update and I'm waiting for the next~~
Akela Victoire chapter 13 . 12/29/2017
Interesting story you have here. Looking to see where you take this.
NightTimeCreature chapter 13 . 12/21/2017
you always make draco character up and down, I almost affraid if he did something rough to abused Luna, but thats good you make us addicted with this story and always waiting and waiting and I'm such a coward reader :D I always worried whenever you update this story tbh. and the the last chapter.. I don't know what the order plan for the next after Luna has been kidnapped but I really wait for this story.. hope you're updating soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »