Reviews for Beautiful Beast
NightTimeCreature chapter 21 . 8/7
oh Luna.. I feel so bad for her its feels like I want to hug her and take her to run away but since I love druna I will let Luna be there alittle longer to see if there is a sweet moments between draco and her haha waiting for the next chapter~
Francesca Salazar chapter 21 . 8/6
My poor baby
Sunset88 chapter 20 . 7/10
YAY! Thank you for this update! As always, you did such an amazing job! I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for this story
NightTimeCreature chapter 20 . 7/9
interesting how luna finally fall for draco slowly. love it, I wait for the next~~
Great story. I half to admit that I’m not very good with the violence but you’ve done a very good job of writing. I can’t wait to see more of Harry and Neville helping others. I hope Luna makes it out OK. And that hairy help save Luna. Looking forward to more chapters.
JerveGirl chapter 19 . 6/6
The plot line is definitely interesting. You have perfectly portrayed Draco as the typical abusive husband. Going from kind and gentle, to angry and hurtful, and then back again. The pendant idea kind of bothers me in a way, but not enough to stop reading. Will be waiting for more.
NightTimeCreature chapter 19 . 6/1
he's sweet but scary at the same time. i wonder what happen next but honestly worried about Luna *chewing my fingers* hoping she's alright please make her happy at least once
rocidel.aygam chapter 18 . 4/23
Que emocion!
NightTimeCreature chapter 18 . 4/23
Goddd, I start to love this chapter but pansy ruined it! go away you pans!
rocidel.aygam chapter 17 . 4/7
Interesante ! Continúa porfavor.. ya quiero que sea el día de la boda
Reader chapter 14 . 3/26
I love evil Draco and how the dark side won. Please don’t give the story a ‘happy ending’ with Harry Potter coming out on top. Give Draco what he wants! I’ve been searching forever for a fanfic like this. There’s hardly any dark fics without Harry being the center of everything. I like reading stories focused on someone that isn’t Harry and unfortunately there’s rarely any good ones out there. This happens to be one of those rare good ones! Please continue!
Dracolover chapter 16 . 3/18
Harry found Luna?
I thought the necklace didn't work bcz Luna in critical state, maybe bcz she was freezing out there.
NightTimeCreature chapter 16 . 3/16
oh my God, this is the feeling like I watch a movie. i can't breath when Luna escape and run from Draco
Jeffy Iha chapter 15 . 2/19
Okay, okay. I really want to Luna gets pregnant, 'cause... Can you imagine the possibilities? A lots! (even though it's mean a lot of more chapters, but, you know, it'd be amazing if it'd happen). I'll wait for the next chapter.
NightTimeCreature chapter 15 . 2/13
God I don't know its such a sweet or not when he doesn't want anyone to take her from him but the way he keep ber is so scary. poor luna.. i do hope draco treat her better instead of abusing her. can't wait for the next chapter but I'm quiet affraid too if Harry appear and took luna away from draco gaaahh
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »