Reviews for Six and a Half
pureblood123 chapter 14 . 1/3
Once i did this drawing before i have read your story and this is actually adorable cat rogue idea.

art/scratch-behind-her-ears-654559933

Here is a fan art of this part of your story.
pureblood123 chapter 19 . 1/3
Ok i just finished reading and hope you continue. After such a time it looks like impossible but this fic is adorable.

Nice catch with emma and her fake body parts, it was hilarious.

Please continue
pureblood123 chapter 13 . 1/3
Cat rogue is actually my favorite part. I can imagine him scratching behind her ears and she is purring adorable.
İ love your story and ı was wondering do you plan to continue?
danielemlac chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Eu amei sua história! O humor e fantástico! Uma pena ter ficado em hiato! Ainda assim, parabéns!
BookWyrmLife chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
I'm Here! Please continue! This story is amazing! I love it, and I'm alive!
xLebeaux chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
Hey, awesome chapter. really enjoyed this whole story so far. keep up the great writing.

It's so stressful to read the tension between Rogue and Remy since Rogue believes this is not a true reality.
4letterword chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Hope you update awesome story
Rogue238 chapter 19 . 10/5/2010
lol I'm alive! Amazingly enough. I loved the chapter now that I've finally gotten around to reading it. :) Update when you get around to it. No pressure. I've not been great at updating my stuff either.
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 19 . 8/4/2010
I know it has been exactly a year since you updated btu I have to tell you this is the BEST, i tell you, THE BEST, Romy I have ever read. It would be a shame if this spectacular story wouldn't be finished. I beg you; please keep on writing!

On the other hand, I just wanted to smack rogue into realizing that Scott just isn't worth it anymore...Remy has earned his place as her lover and husband. I absolutely love how the slowly-ish progressed into a Romy!
Sarah chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
Oh my gosh i loved it so much! I know its been a while but p;ease really consider updating, thanx for the time bye!
Crazyjess09 chapter 19 . 11/9/2009
please update its getting really good especially since she is starting to realize that she isnt actually in love with scott that she is actually inlove with remy so i hope that update soon its really good
crazyrightnow3417 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
wow, great writing and you have the best stick-to-the-character writing i've seen on the site!
PandylBas chapter 19 . 10/7/2009
was this the 5th wish? Hm you should do a wish where she turns out to be a lesbian as brendan frasier was gay in his wish.
Mark C chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
I really enjoyed seeing Rogue and Remy talk for such a great length of time. It appeared that the conversation has really made her think about her wishes and her relationship with Scott. Whether things will change once she gets her planner back and gets out of her current wish... who knows.

As to who was in the room with Rogue, it could have been the devil or some obsessed fan of hers. I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.
outlinedsilver chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
Lol, I had to re-read it all over again, 'coz I had forgotten it.

But it was worth it. ;)

I adored Remy in this chapter.

Man, I love this fic! You need to update As Soon As Possible!