Reviews for The Siren's Curse
Mistydeb chapter 5 . 10/2
Oh my, what a situation Bella is in. Why does Edward have to die if his relative tried to help Bella all those years ago and was thrown overboard like Bella was. Debbie
traceybuie chapter 5 . 9/12
It seems Bella was having a lot of doubts about her purpose in life way before Edward. I am so glad she isn't just going to be 'going along' with Hera anymore. I have a feeling that it's going to be very difficult though. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Lizzard43 chapter 5 . 9/11
Wow, poor Tyler, he really didn’t know what hit him. To survive the war only to come home to find your parents gone...

Hera is one mean b1tch! These descendants don’t know that they are being held accountable for their ancestors’ crimes. I don’t know what is worse. The crime or the vengeance of the crime several dependence’s down the line.

But Hera was one to hold a grudge-according to Greek mythology.
CSG chapter 5 . 9/11
Sucks to be Tyler.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 9/10
If Edward is related to a man who died trying to
save Bella, Rose/Hera has no right to demand she
return the kindness of the family by killing him!
Doesn’t that go against the whole point of saving
Bella in the first place?
*huggles*
trisha63 chapter 5 . 9/8
Thanks for this fascinating update as it was so good to see it posted! I was so hard to read about what Bella did to poor Tyler, as he seemed like a good person, just down on his luck coming home from defending his country. Hera definitely has her own agenda and is using Bella to complete it and I hope Bella can find some way to free herself from their bond. Take care, Trisha :}
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 9/8
Thank you! Love this story. Was sad to see Tyler die tho. Hopefully Bella can shake off Hera. Hope to see another chapter soon.
polyphany chapter 5 . 9/8
Love it! ;-)
shehazi chapter 5 . 9/8
It’s time..thank you
banshee69 chapter 5 . 9/8
Hera is using Bella, I think. For what reason, I haven't a clue. The chemistry between Edward and Bella is undeniable. I hoping Bella can overcome the siren's call to kill him. She needs to get free of Hera, but how? I'm enthralled with this story.

Sherry
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 9/8
Wow oh wow what does she have to say and will Bella be ok with it
Thats-So-Alex chapter 5 . 9/8
Fantastic, as always!
Cullenosopy chapter 5 . 9/8
I really like the banner for this story.

Killing Tyler, hurt.

Thank you!
KatHat4 chapter 5 . 9/8
Poor Tyler. It just seems so archaic and unjust that these innocent guys are condemned as 'guilty' just by some fraction of DNA from generations ago. Did she even know who on the boat he was a descendant of, or did she just take Hera's word for it?

I'm also thinking that sailors are notoriously single. Those from long ago were probably young and not all were married, and even those that were may not have all had descendants. After 162 years, how is there anyone left? Is there no end in sight? It seems like instead of Bella exacting her revenge, she is the one eternally paying penance. I think Hera is bored and playing games using Bella as a pawn. Definitely time for a new game!

Thank you for writing and sharing!
archy12 chapter 5 . 9/8
Yes, she should. Enough is enough.
Thank you for the update.