Reviews for Dark Game
Sheila chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Type your review story loved it.
CrystalOfTime chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
nooooooooo! Yami leave the authors alone!
CrystalOfTime chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
THAT ENDING wa a little creepy... BUT good chapter none the less
CrystalOfTime chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
*Chuckles when reading the after note*
LOVE YOUR WRITING! sooooo good!
CrystalOfTime chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
That was a awesome end! Plz keep up the awesome work! ( I really love ur story so far and I'm not even that far in! that just SCREAMS how awesome u are at this!)
CrystalOfTime chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
YES OF COUSE! but plz NO LEMONS. I am 14 so I don't wanna read That Stuff. Thank you for reading this!
CrystalOfTime chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Not Bad at all! keep it up plz!
CrystalOfTime chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Awesome start! I wanna know what happens now!
ThePharaoh'sQueen chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Plz finish story!
Me like it! :)
Dragoneye267 chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Please continuing updating dark game. (with the power of Yugi's puppy eye.) :) :D
LobaKarina15 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is my favorite Yami vampire story yet! / I can't wait to read more.
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I just want to say i cant get enough of this storie! right yami? Yugi?...Yami? Yugi? Where are u two?! * opens closet door *
Yugi: oooohhhh...ya-yami! * yugi on the floor with shirt missing and blood runinng down his neck *
Yami: mmmmm...mmm! * Sucking on yugi blood while rubbing yugi through his...gulp...boxers! *
Aaaaawwwww and aaaaahhhh! Get a room u two * slams closet door closed * sorry! Any who! See ya! I have to go mrs. chono hunting! * rases axe and runs off to find mrs. chono.
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I must say that part where yami and his instincs are fighting and says if he wants to love yugi was a nice touch. I have to give u credit its good so lets see how many stars u get...u get...4 stars from me! Well i have to go! SMUCHES!
fakemannequin chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
r u going to continue this? u stopped at the middle... TTTT
THE-MORNINGSTAR-DEVIL chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
This had BETTER be fuckin continued at a later date.