Reviews for The Potter Coven
sunshine.manya chapter 13 . 6/22
I read your note but I have a request Please don't steer away from being fluffy. This world leads lot more fluff than angst.
jap chapter 2 . 6/14
I have to point out minor glitch, that Harry mouth was still very foul after his throw up in Albus office. Should not be pleasant for Hermione.
pavook chapter 20 . 6/16
Quick question, was Corbin born on 31. July? :P
RonRR chapter 27 . 6/15
An interesting story.

Ron
shalimare chapter 27 . 5/31
Oh my God!
It was absolutely fabulous !
Very well written, very good idea, this is the first time I read on a Coven like this one.
Very moving and the end is absolutely innovative ... it's rare that a fanfiction writer ends one of his stories like that.
Thank you for this great time reading.

xoxo Shalimare.

(ps. sorry for my english, i mostly use google translation.)
observentuser chapter 27 . 4/26
That was very refreshing to read. Thank you :-)
Putte90 chapter 14 . 4/15
Why is this chapter blank?
OmniViceUser chapter 27 . 3/29
Im not crying, youre crying!
girlslovegirlswholovegirls chapter 27 . 3/2
Currently sitting and bawling my eyes out... Amazing story.. I loved it
Wolvie26 chapter 27 . 3/2
Lovely story. I got tears in my eyes when you had them all die together.
Kai chapter 12 . 2/25
What I don't understand, and lots and lots of writers use it in their stories, is, how can the astronomy tower be a romantic place? There isn't much LESS romantic than sitting there with your sweetheart while there's a class of immature giggly pre-teens around you, having their astronomy lesson. Or immature, giggly teens, for that matter. While A tower top might be romantic, THIS one is a classroom, and those tend to have classes in them. At five years times two, if two houses share the class time, plus probably only one sixth-year and one seventh-year NEWT class, that's twelve astronomy classes (at two hours each?) over five school days. I'd expect the tower to be in use from sundown until midnight or so. And wouldn't those brats try to steal Luna's precious pudding? :-)
I got a question chapter 15 . 2/20
Why did Harry not point out that when Voldemort was in power a mad man got a way with murder and destruction because the lords and others where way to cowardly or working with him likely, and because slander laws are woefully pathetic, Harry's name has been slandered. Yet they wish to fine and go after him when a child abusing crazy ass bitch gets close and tries to hurt others. And not a one of them decided it was a good idea to try and shield or even defend themselves. Leaving it to the under numbered Aurors in the room, and general incompetents one comes to see in the magical world.

Harry could then go on to move that there is a charge that can be made against Umbridge in regards to the trial that was attempted to get his wand snapped in regards to dementors and then suggest a charge of attempted murder on himself his cousin and a squib should be considered and that either the kiss or pushed through the veil is the only solution. He could have then pointed out, when good people fail to act, they are not to be respected when they die. And the failures of the last war had been clearly on the shoulders of a bunch of people who could not help but be cowards.

He could then point out that the day they celebrate as Voldemort's destruction is the day his parents died, and others had taken leave to not even carry out their wishes. So if people are going to get up in arms, Harry could state, he does not feel justice or action was properly taken to resolve the issues of the last war. And failure to test others with potions or accepting rather flimsy defenses because someone paid galleons, is rather short sided of all of you. Serving your interest rather then the interest of everyone else. Goes to show just how corrupted justice is in this system, and anyone could say that well assult is legal and the force I used was a bit much. At least I stood up when you failed to. I did not blink I did not look away, I accepted someone had to stop her when you all failed to and you can at least draw a wand or use magic. If I had done so even in defense in front of all of you. Once again I would be on trial for using magic underage even if it was pretty clear I did what all you magically brain drained lazy asses could not or would not do yourself.

I also would like to add if Fudge and others had been seeking to make me look like a mad man, I would add that they have Slandered me, and the books printed about me before anyone in the magical world even meet me and wrote of my family or other such was also slander. I would also like to use that push and bare witness to a loads of other things before we get out of here if you would, as a means to ensure. I will not tell lies!
Jtf0012 chapter 10 . 2/15
lol loved harry showing malfoy his place
Quantum qwazi chapter 1 . 2/15
Garbage set up
Worthy or Not chapter 2 . 2/8
Where the hell would Ron get off telling Harry he is not worthy of Hermoine, when he himself is not worthy. And well Ron is stupid if he had time to think about it he sure as heck would realize his words are a double edge sword.