Reviews for The Potter Coven
shade656 chapter 9 . 5/28
How did Ginny floo to Grimmauld when she didn’t know the secret?
Also why couldn’t Sirius have gone with them to Potter Cay? They went by private portkey from the Ganger residence.
I have enjoyed this story several times, but in reading Chapter 8 again, a minor nit popped up into the grey matter sometimes laughingly called my brain.

Anyway, you describe the Cay as being in the Caribbean or surrounded by Caribbean waters. This is not truly correct. The Caribbean is bounded by the Greater Antilles, Lessor Antilles, South and Central America and the Southern Yucatan coast of Mexico. The Bahamas are actually considered still within the Atlantic Ocean. It is not a big deal, and that the Bahamas is grouped with Grtr & Lssr Antilles as "West Indies" also causes some confusion as the West Indies is often equated as "Caribbean".
Fellbane chapter 9 . 3/17
This should definitely be titled 'The Granger Coven'. Harry is absolutely not the main character here, he is basically just along for the ride. He has basically just handed the reins of his life over to Hermione which is not at all indicative of his character, especially when he is perfectly aware that he has only just escaped from under the control of Dumbledore.
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
the minister denied voldys presence with Bones in attendance? there's no way that would fly.
WildOnionTops chapter 27 . 11/1/2021
Great story though sad ending
csheila chapter 4 . 10/20/2021
A great party.

Harry needs an advisor. Plus, he always forgets about Dobby
csheila chapter 3 . 10/20/2021
A great chapter. Your characters respond reasonably to each other. Even Ron and Dumbles are okay.

Again, Hermione is a bit cold but she was in cannon
csheila chapter 2 . 10/20/2021
Pretty cool shout the girls. But I dislike Hermione's attitude toward it. Then I am a lesbian.
csheila chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
A fellow migraineur likes it.
E.Elliot chapter 27 . 10/17/2021
I love it!
spelledink chapter 27 . 10/5/2021
Lovely story. I adore how the bonds of friendship and love grew between the coven members, as well as their trust in each other. This was so good, sweet, and hot! Thank you, for a delightful read!
CeeGee chapter 27 . 10/2/2021
Very enjoyable
Elymes chapter 27 . 8/27/2021
wonderfull story and ending
LeoniusDong chapter 27 . 7/21/2021
A nice ending for all the story, i like the way you end it. The life without your love is suffering. So the coven went on together is blessing!
Jensen28 chapter 27 . 7/13/2021
enjoyed the story from start to finish.
Well done and thanks for sharing