Reviews for The Potter Coven
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 27 . 12/16/2017
An awesome story here!
suziq968 chapter 20 . 12/11/2017
Love it when Voldy gets offed by muggles tech! The irony of that will just never get old. That and Xander with a battleaxe tie for my fave.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Great
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
Good
stylo1 chapter 27 . 12/10/2017
its an amazing plot really something uniqeu and very well written, while not really my taste as i like a bit more action its a great story. ty for sharing it with us
stylo1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
why keep studying in the libairy when you have the room of requierment
stylo1 chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
i find your story a bit mundane magic doesnt really play a key role, another thing which i find hard to explain it often goes like this, the rest of the week... explain what he did why he did it but to little when he is extualy doing something.
ohh since your so fond of hte knight bus let me explain the secret, you want to visit a friend, flag the bus, enter, then your friend flags the bus, exit should take no more then 10sec. how else would one explain a bus showing up anywhere anytime by just holding up your wand. its half a miracle that thing doesnt show up at a duel
stylo1 chapter 12 . 12/9/2017
why do they keep using the library when they have the ROR. by to way most duels are going im half expecting it to end like this. after staring eachother down they started trading blows, getting fiercer the longer it went on. blocking shielding doging after 5min it apeared to be a stalemate, suddenly harry saw his opening and manged to get the upperhand. at the 10min mark he finaly disarmed voldemort, yada yada dialoge voldemort dies.
i still think your going way to easy on dumbledore, 1st time in de wizengamot and harry manged to get sirius freed even he must now know that dumbels is either an demented old goat or evil
stylo1 chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
babesbraves chapter 27 . 12/9/2017
What an amazing story I loved it even if I'm crying at the end.
stylo1 chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
how does one compromise a fidelious? take the knight bus to the nearest location. also why not tell an auror sirius is innocent? cant hurt can it, she was even from the brid club so she should of known
Jacob Livshits chapter 27 . 12/8/2017
One word only. Fantastic!
DiagonAli chapter 27 . 12/5/2017
this was an epic story, quite a trip through fantasy! it was greatcoven magic to save the day was well done. I did take issue with the fact that all the girls were 14 and 15 when this all happened, and I don't know that it was an appropriate age to be engaging in such adult scenarios. kids have sex, I get it, but marriage and business transactions and life changes is a lot more than teen age brains can handle. and it was written like any adult who opposed it was stuck in the past or an idiotit was a realistic response from the adults.

However, I suspend my own reality and ideas for this story because it is, after all, a story, and one that is set in an alternate universe from canon.

I love that Harry had such a legacy beyond The Boy Who Lived. that he could have a home of happiness and love. a lovely ending to the story
Inimicus chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
Fact is Sirius would have been there to vote, the fact of the matter Harry Being a Lord would trump Whatever title Umbridge mostly had. You also forget that if he honestly was trying to grown or find time to be with the girls, he would have dropped the Team Sports and focused on them or on study or training for possible battle.

I understand him attacking violently as he did was a sign of a side effect. But he could or should have pointed out when they tried to charge him or Lady Longbottom or Sirius if he was or should have been present. That the defendant was trying to flee and was attacking harming others. Some asshat asswipe felt it effective to not handcuff her, and that he or she would like to bring up charges on the asshole who did it.

During her defense, Harry or a lawyer should have pointed out the fact that the Trial and attempted murder of Harry and his Cousin where both moves by the Minster and Umbridge to attempt to kill a Lord. Or decredit or Slander one, and with all the other Miscarriages of justice would suspect or believe that the two of them should be kissed as Harry Had witnessed them trying to get or do with Sirius Black an Innocent man. And in this case neither of them are Innocent.

Even Fudges Gross incompetence is getting people killed daily even if they are Muggle and many of the Lords in that chamber might not give a crap people are dying over his failures. Faults and inabilities to accept the truth, Harry could have asked to give an Oath before them as well.
Shadowslyth2008 chapter 27 . 12/4/2017
this story was simple amazing.
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »