Reviews for The Potter Coven
Worthy or Not chapter 2 . 2/8
Where the hell would Ron get off telling Harry he is not worthy of Hermoine, when he himself is not worthy. And well Ron is stupid if he had time to think about it he sure as heck would realize his words are a double edge sword.
HeavensHellRazor chapter 27 . 2/5
Amazing story, very well done!
Hortensia chapter 27 . 1/28
Wonderful, original story and very well written. Thank you so much!
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 1/25
the thing people don't get is that Harry is irregular. in class he is an average wizard, but he has done incredible things in the heat of the moment. example, he is average in most of his classes but can do a patronus, kill a basilisk and the battle of the ministry. shows that his power is incredibly adrenaline based
Matrixskater chapter 27 . 1/21
a wonderful story and a great pleasue to read. my thanks for this excellent piece.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 27 . 1/5
This is great! For a while I’ve had this as my backup story for if I don’t want to read anything else, but I never actually got round to reading it. Now I have, and wish I hadn’t waited so long. You are a great author. Well done!
Galligar chapter 14 . 12/21/2019
Sixty to seventy... Is that even possible by her age.
Galligar chapter 3 . 12/19/2019
60 Pounds...
Ariadne Venegas chapter 7 . 12/6/2019
My mother is a repress non liberal ex hippie lol.

All for you must go with me to meet the last guru (she make me go to so many of those as a child an adolescent, because she didn’t want to go alone) but when I decide to go to live with my boyfriend she almost disowned me

Who could understand her? If you are hippie, be complete hippie, apparently the sex part was too much for my mom, I had to do the Talk to my little sisters...
Guest chapter 27 . 11/23/2019
Really, really awesome story! Thank you with tears in my eyes.
Corwyn chapter 27 . 11/6/2019
*WOW*! I loved this story! Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
montanoaries9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
dropped at chapter 7 when ginny was added to t
he harem, why would you add a thot and she's already been used by dean
nitewolf423 chapter 20 . 10/21/2019
Where the cup you list 7 pieces but their were 8 in canon

Or is that something you have changed
morcheller chapter 18 . 9/20/2019
Good to see all the familial negotiations completed successfully. My only question is; why were there no dowries mentioned. Pure blood families, at the least, would always include them in marriage arrangements.
Raiderhater13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
Just finished this I one of the best things I've read lately keep writing I will read thanks
837 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »