Reviews for The Potter Coven
morcheller chapter 13 . 9/19/2019
With regard to the A/N in chapter 13.
I agree with your feelings about "Angsty" stories; I rarely read them a second time and quite often just can't finish them. This is the third time I've read this story and am enjoying it as much this time as the first.
kieleyboo chapter 27 . 9/12/2019
what an excellent story. I loved it all, but the last 7 chapters in particular were stunning and moving and truly wonderful. thank you.
Concolor44 chapter 27 . 8/31/2019
Thanks much for writing this. A unique take on an old tradition, the coven sees little positive presentation in modern society. I think you helped make up for that.

I'd suspected the Potter Coven might all go if one of them did. The Coven Bond is just that strong. And really, would they WANT to go on in such an incomplete fashion? They had a good run. Let them rest.

Adding to Favorites.
DeadFish37 chapter 14 . 8/26/2019
How does Ginny cast muffliato in chapter 12 when it's hidden in Harry's sixth year potions book? And I do feel that the relationships are lining up too easily. But I'm enjoying this story.
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
okay barely a few paragraphs down and you already lost me. there is no way in hell harry would be saying that shit literally minutes after fighting Voldemort and watching Cedric get killed. I get it's meant to me a romance but that's a little extreme. I could see after everything died down he would talk with her but not right after all of that. so implausible I can't bring myself to even finish the first chapter.
G the Headmaster chapter 27 . 8/10/2019
Excellent story. A little fluffy but entertaining
Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/5/2019
Whoa, you made a grown man cry with this epilogue! Seriously. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with the world, that you could create such beauty while in great pain is inspirational!
Scarletpixiern chapter 27 . 7/30/2019
What a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing your gift!
Scarletpixiern chapter 13 . 7/29/2019
Awesome chapter! Love your idea about the Horcruxes! Super smart!
halcumbie chapter 27 . 7/24/2019
Outstanding story!
Cyril Kain chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
The whole 'the seer forgets the prophecy' and 'Snape only heard part of the prophecy' is utter bullshit. Trelawney herself stated that she blanked out, and when she came to, Aberforth Dumbledore was dragging Snape away, and we all know that Trelawney was speaking loudly during the prophecy. The ONLY way that she could have known that it was Snape, and that he was being carted off by Abe, is if he was still outside the door, which means Snape heard the whole thing.

There are so many gaping holes in HP lore, and so many easily debunked 'certainties' that the whole series actually collapses on itself with a bit of prodding.
LonestarLanie chapter 27 . 6/18/2019
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I loved everything about it. Thank you for completing it and ending it just perfectly.

Questions I have that probably wont ever be answered: What happened to Remus? Draco? Was Snape ever found?

Favorited and Following. Thank you.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
Completely fast paced on this first chapter.
Tbolt chapter 26 . 5/15/2019
What a great story, I was in tears at the end. Thank you for a great heart warming story.
Chyllen chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
Having Harry flirt and kissing Hermione while Cedrics body is still warm and lying beside them is probably not the best way of opening the story.. TOTALLY BELIEVABLE I mean I like kissing after getting tortured too
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »