Reviews for The Potter Coven
Hunter1978 chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Great read. Hope you feel inspired to write more.
Xerzo LotCN chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
well isnt this interesting... so can harry have a harem with like hermione luna daphne and ginny at the very least maybe some other girls too
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Well that is a great start to things and I am looking forward to where you are going with this. Harry has the support here that he didn't in canon and with the knowledge being given to him now it will be interesting how he reacts to it. I think Ron may be left behind in this adventure for his maturity level is lacking the necessary level for him to be a help. I think Harry has a lot to be getting on with and it will be interesting how the witches will help him along that way. Thank you for sharing and will look forward to the continuation of this work.
Jamin Man chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Very promising start. Can't wait to see where this goes if your summary is anything to go by.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
very nice start looking forward to updates
BMS chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Good start. Looks to be an interesting tale.
D chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
more plz i enjoying it so far
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
good hope for more wot of ginny
god of all chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
SLYNNR chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I AM LOVING THE NEW STORY.
te.nellis chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Epic. Keep it up!
Generalmayhem02 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
This looks promising, I've been hoping for more coven based stories, especially if it involves Harry, Hermoine and Ginny, good stores with those three are very hard to come by, and in general I've only found a few that don't eventually turn into an excuse for mindless smut, in fact I can only think of a couple tgat are really good. Here's hoping you update soon.
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56