Reviews for Dinner Party
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 8/25
This was beautiful. I love little Hermione/Ron moments.
cat chapter 1 . 7/9
Aww that was cute. I love featherweight Hermione and how she said she confunded Cormac because she always chose Ron over him.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 7/10
This is hysterical! Hermione just kept getting more and more angry without Ron even doing anything. It was funny because it is so realistic - she kept assuming she knew what he was feeling and punishing him for things he'd never done. I love how Harry had told him long ago!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/10
Ahhh, it's a proposal! I wasn't expecting that. Favorite bits: how Hermione just chipped in with James and knew where the baby clothes were. Getting annoyed at Ginny too. Not being able to find Ron at first when he knelt in front of her (hilarious!). That /look/ between Harry and Ginny. And most especially that Ron already knew about the Confundus.
I'll admit I was worried there for a minute - lovely story
nellyhs chapter 1 . 7/8
perfect
MermaidFish67 chapter 1 . 7/8
Loved the chapter! So many emotions when Ron asked the big question
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/8
Okay the summary fooled me because I was expecting a real Confunded cat but excellent twist and hooray for honesty. :D
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 7/8
Classic Romione!

Even so, you can really see character development (opening up without jealousy).
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 7/8
Very cute story- I loved all of your characterizations
banzi chapter 1 . 7/8
I enjoyed your story very much.
Swooping Evil chapter 1 . 7/8
This is really good! I love your Ron and Hermione fics, they're so sweet. I've read Honestly Ronald and I thought Ron's proposal was great as he tried to hide the ring in a banana peel. Anywho I love both scenarios and I absolutely adore how Ron and Hermione are somehow always annoyed with each other and yet they make the cutest couple as they always manage to forgive each other in the end :) I can't wait for more updates, it always makes me happy to see that you have uploaded either another chaper or another story! Your work is fantastic and I really enjoyed this story, I can't wait for more! :)
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 7/8
Hahahaha I love it when you do humor! There's just something so refreshing about "slice of life" stories like this, after all of the drama and fast-paced action of the books. I don't know what I loved most, drunk!Hermione, Harry's cheerful lying at the end, or Ron's nonchalance about the whole thing (I was laughing out loud at "Shall we Confund someone to celebrate"). And of course, there was James, who was adorable. Lovely story as always. Thank you for sharing!
hisnhers chapter 1 . 7/8
ha! cute. I don't even like Hermione/Ron fics, but this was pretty good. Ginny, who I really can't stand normally, was the best character in this fic! You wrote her well. She was funny and just plain likable. Loved how James had her hair in his grubby little fists!. I had very long hair, to my knees, and two babies under 1 1/2 yrs old. They yanked handfuls of my hair out too many times one day... my poor husband loved my long hair, but came home that day to several feet of it lying on the counter in the bathroom and me with my hair just at the bottom of my ears. Poor Ginny. It really is funny, yet quite painful once a baby gets ahold of it. Sweet, cute, funny. Well done. his
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 7/8