Reviews for What We Don’t See
roni2010 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
i love it, but the problem i have it is too short...
QueenBee11 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
not bad, not bad at all
idonrlycarenemore chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I like it...but I wish that you'd made it D/Hr instead of D/G. But BZHP is my FAVOURITE Harry potter ship (with Harry in it), especially when Blaise is a girl. Not that there's anything wrong with BZHP when Blaise is a boy...(no offense to anyone out there who may take part in these activities)...but when Blaise is a girl it is so much nicer. So anyway, I do like it, even if you've forsaken my favourite ship, Dramione (D/Hr).

Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Strange at how griffy it was but that didn't deduct any points from me.

The story was simply sweet, sad, amusing and utterly fantastic.
VFPC chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
aw i loved it!
billy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Dobbey chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was a really good story. I wish it was longer than a OneShot. You have a lot of potential. Keep writting :)
Laura135 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
aw waow this was hilarious and sweet, i loved it!
mary chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
very cute, i like how good friends blaise and draco are and how gin gin and our sweet drakie behave. haha harry and blaise
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Totally cool.
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Heya! Loved this story- brilliant descriptions. Really think u should give it a sequel!
bellaeatstrix chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Aww... coniving little Potter and Blaise.
evalsevolymsimab chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
hehehe... whew! that was great. i love schemes. espeacially when it has to do with Draco. i liked the flashback too. that was really sweet. kind of angsty... but sweet none the less. the thought of Blaise's mother and Lucius shagging each other senseless is quite disturbing but hey the fic rocked!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Nicely done.
Aidenfire chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Hey, another great story! Why am I not suprised? I really liked this one! Blaise was so cool! And Ginny snogging Draco was a great touch. Good work!