Reviews for The Right Thing To Do
whatthedevilisgoingon chapter 36 . 10/18
it is 1:37 am and I am in tears. This was so beautiful and heart clenching and frustrating and so well written. Oh my god, I love this fic so much!
nancy loves harry potter chapter 36 . 10/18
I have neglected soooo many things to finish this in one day and now I'm sad it's done! It's so beautiful and hot and sad and funny and EVERYTHING! ️️️
gingerboysROCK chapter 36 . 10/18
This is the most incredible thing. It’s absorbed me- in 8 years of reading fan fiction, this is up there with Loten and LaurieLove. AMAZING! Thank you xx
Euphoricluis117 chapter 21 . 10/16
This chapter gives a lot of a shit to noelle , first hermione learns she's american she then assumes she is bland and then she calls her a commoner. Kind of made me think you hate Americans.
Akorah chapter 36 . 10/16
Please record in the minutes that I am internally screaming. This was AMAZING. The thing Draco 'fixed' at the end is something near and dear to my heart and not AT ALL what I expected, so there was some crying. I want to see every minute of his mission to fix that particular problem. The outing was perfect. The epilogue was a masterpiece (take note, Jo Rowling, five paragraphs and the faintest sketch of the future is all it takes). Hermione and Lucius's final deal is delicious.

All in all, I loved this story. I loved that the only people who ever doubted Hermione and Draco were Hermione and Draco. No one came in to cause unnecessary drama. Pansy wasn't a bitch on wheels, there weren't any revenge lovers or some other immature nonsense. This is the kind of thing I want to read about a world being rebuilt after a war. Maturity. Broken people becoming whole.

Off to take a nap now and do some laundry before I start reading Draco's POV. Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
Akorah chapter 35 . 10/16
Sadly, Draco was the most relatable character for me in this chapter. I had a very similar conversation as to the one in the supply closet six months ago. And a year before that, and eleven years before that. Good on Draco for growing up. To overcome a parent like Lucius is no small feat.
Akorah chapter 34 . 10/16
Hmm. This is a really brilliant dynamic here with the fallout of the memories. I'm conflicted because I feel like they're both in the right and both in the wrong. I want to take both of their sides and yet smack them both at the same time. It takes a lot of talent to make a reader understand and sympathise with two sides of an emotionally strenuous situation.
Akorah chapter 33 . 10/16
Okay. So. I get that he's livid with Lucius for manipulating H into taking all of those classes, BUT on the objective side of things, some of skills are going to lend her legitimacy during business meetings and things like galas. Yes, Lucius is horrid, but he's also right. These skills will only help Hermione. What better way to bridge the gap between Muggle-borns and pure-bloods than a Muggle-born who can outclass a pure-blood on EVERY level, not just intellectually?

I'm thrilled for Narcissa, by the way. Independence suits her.
Akorah chapter 32 . 10/16
UGH. They're just so goddamn CUTE. Also, have I said 'fuck Lucius' recently? Because fuck Lucius.
Akorah chapter 31 . 10/16
YESSSSSSSSSSS! ALL THE YESSES! Nice job with the virginity thing, by the way. Hermione's thought process was very relatable.
Akorah chapter 30 . 10/16
Brilliant, brilliant!
Akorah chapter 29 . 10/16
Someone is terribly naive if he thinks they can go 'back to before'. Silly, silly man so afraid of his feelings.
Akorah chapter 28 . 10/16
FINALLY!
Akorah chapter 27 . 10/16
Back from the bookstore, and I don't even know what to think right now! Other than Draco needs to work on his communication, Lucius is still an ass, and Mason needs his mouth washed out with soap from a silver dispenser.
Akorah chapter 25 . 10/16
I truly love this chapter because literally seeing the company being built from the ground up. So many of the H-works-for-D stories start with her already three years in and buried under five years of paperwork. Watching them build a start-up is exciting.

Okay, and now I'm actually going into the bookstore.
2,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »