Reviews for The Right Thing To Do
Just Amazing
MommaBug23 chapter 36 . 14h
Two words: Thank you.
seasonwave chapter 36 . 8/18
I love this story so much and I can't believe it's over! I couldn't stop reading this. I love how Draco and Hermione's development never felt rushed and you can really feel that burn they have for each other. The chapters that had them guessing each other made it all the more hot. The interactions with the other characters in the story were also wonderful. I like that you can see that everyone grew up and looked past prejudices. I can't believe this is your first fanfic since you write so well! Thank you for adding this gem to the Dramione fandom. Looking forward to more stories from you!
Angelic Bladez chapter 36 . 8/18
I’ll be honest and admit I almost stopped reading at one point. I don’t usually read slow burns and there were things Draco did or said that really bugged me at the time. I’m primarily a Severus/Hermione shipper and found myself wondering what would Snape do? Telling myself that I’d forgiven him for things in his past. It was an irreverent thought, but I loved that your story made me stop and try to rationalise with myself. You made the characters feel real and beautifully executed. I ended up finding myself drawn in to the point of pulling an all nighter, I really couldn’t stop reading. For your first fic you have definitely left a lasting impression and I can’t wait to see what else you have installed. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and for sharing it with us all.
seasonwave chapter 36 . 8/18
Nina Judson chapter 36 . 8/17
Holy sh**!
I totally want to read it again. Like, right now. Thank you for writing this and sharing it. More? Please?
MeganM1977 chapter 20 . 8/15
It's 3:30 a.m., I have to be up in less than four hours, but I am completely enamored with this story and I can't stop reading. I want to do an amazing review worth of the 20 chapters I've devoured so far, but all I can say is Darn Katya for being so nice and Aidan with his different fruits is cracking me up. I think he's up to four now.

Your rock! I'm so glad to have found your writing. You've got a fangirl in me now. :)
*Cheers and applause! *
BellaCoventry chapter 36 . 8/11
How have I never read this story before?! Just when I thought I’d exhausted all the well written Dramiones I come across this little gem!
I got somewhat frustrated with Draco’s characterisation for the first half of the story thinking he was actually in a really peculiar manner, but you resolved that really well as you worked through. I really enjoyed how you interweaved Lucius into the story, and meddling Narcissa is always a favourite of mine. I did get confused as to why Ginny continuously referred to Hermione as ‘Granger’ though, that didn’t feel quite right given their history together. I loved Pansy (catty fashionista Pansy is also a guilty pleasure of mine) though I kind of wish you’d used Tracy and Daphne a bit more.
Also, as an aside for future reference we Brits don’t use creamer in our coffee, it’s always milk! I’ve also yet to meet anyone who puts honey in their tea, it’s usually just milk and/or sugar (but only those people who want to ruin their tea put sugar in!).
Overall a fantastic story, great plot, and wonderful characterisation of Hermione!
Lmx3108 chapter 36 . 8/9
Wow, I love love LOVED this story. Your characters were so well-done and true to the books, and the storyline was super engaging and fun. Can’t wait to see what you write next!
GwendyMary chapter 23 . 8/9
Oh my God, I love Ginny!
Hanatsumi chapter 36 . 8/6
I've loved every chapter of this story. This has great plot, amazing characters and writing. Thank you for sharing with us this story. I can admit it is the my favourite fanfiction I've ever read.
writinmomma chapter 1 . 8/2
Omg I think this has to rank as one of my favorite ever fics!
writinmomma chapter 34 . 8/2
I love when HermioneNarcissa are friends!
This story kept me up until 3am! I rarely read slow burn and long fics but this is worth every minute and i am definitely reading it again. Unrequited is a sensitive theme for me but you have handled it perfectly and warmed my soul. I love the side characters, narcissa, harry, ginny, pansy, blaise, daphne and tracey, katya, noelle, even lucius, maybe the only one i disliked really was marcus flint. I loved how you intertwined dracos past, his cruelty and mistakes, with his present, rather than glossing over them, so that he truly earned his happy ending. I also loved hermione and her unwavering love for draco, and what she was ready to go through for him - even break down his carefully built walls so they can be together. I rarely like angst because if its overdone i tend to ask why bother, theyre better off split up but in here their love was all worth the pain in the end. And you have balanced it with the humor and giddy feelings. And the smut was spectacular. This is definitely going to be one of the best fics ive ever read.
2,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »