Reviews for This Is(n't) Acting
Pilarofdoom chapter 6 . 10/4
While waiting for another update to your current story I decided to check out some of your other works and was so glad I did! Can’t wait to read what else you have written, but way to do original scorose fics , it’s a breath of fresh air! Also great job with your writing keep up the amazing work and stay safe!
TinPrincessOfEutopia chapter 6 . 9/15
“It’s canon bitches.”
This story is absolute GOLD. I have been reading all of your work on here and it all pulls me in and grabs me. The special thing about this story is that it is AU and has such a great creative quality with the plot and story details that make it such a great AU, realistic and fluffy without being too much. The text messages and Fandom messages had me smiling, giggling, and full out laughing at times.
ppeachpenn chapter 6 . 9/3
It’s been a few years since I’ve read your work and wow, you don’t disappoint. This was perfect. I loved all your new characters, the beginnings of Rose and Scor’s relationship, the subtle shift in Scorpius’ feelings toward Rose, the angsts that he and Rose both felt, Rose’s turmoil with herself because of her fiancé, and the epilogue. 20/10 for adding all the shippers and the Norton show bit because, yes - I’ve seen him do fanart with celebrities. But honestly, 20/10 for your writing abilities and making me spend all day neglecting my duties to read this marvelous book that had be cheesing (and blushing with that scene). Thank you for your time spent writing this piece.

Also - I loved loved LOVED your ideas for movies. Especially a musical where the protagonist doesn’t sign? If I was in the movie business, I would IMMEDIATELY hire you and your brains because *chefs kiss* it would indeed be a masterpiece and won Oscars.
PlanetEsrth chapter 1 . 8/12
I love your stories but I’ve avoided reading this one because I’m not a huge fan of muffle AU, but it was amazing! The formatting, the way you portrayed the characters, the world you built around them in just six chaptersit was great
QueenOfStardust chapter 6 . 8/5
I'm sorry, maam, who gave you the right to be this fucking amazing?

also, lily luna and albus being the #1 scorose fans makes my heart fucking burst
Jaxrond chapter 6 . 7/22
I honestly laughed and cried so much throughout this. Thanks for writing this beautiful piece :)
Jaxrond chapter 4 . 7/22
This is genius.

Honestly, it may be the best fanfiction I've ever read. I can honestly picture everything that's happening, and the small details (like the periodic fan internet commentary) makes it all even more realistic in my mind.

Bloody well done.
miriamevans12 chapter 6 . 7/18
I really enjoyed this story. I laughed a lot and really loved Scorpius character. I also had a huge La La Land vibe and I LOVE IT, for is one of my favorite movies of all time. Thank you for this story.
I don’t know how many times I’ve reread this, thank you so much for creating such a wonderful fic.
Emiyra chapter 6 . 5/8
I read this because I just needed more of your writing, and it didn’t let me down. I’ve got tears in my eyes. I loved this so much. The progression was so good. The angst was incredible, and it might be masochistic, but I loved how long it took them and the bumps along the way. I was relived when it wasn’t just resolved quickly and we had a HEA.

Your writing is phenomenal. There was a clear tonal shift between the two characters that you kept throughout, without the prose getting tangled and, honestly, it’s just brilliance. You write every part; history, romance, heartbreak, smut, all so well.

You made me heart bloom and break repeatedly. Now I’ve accidentally stayed up all night because stopping was unfathomable. Thank you for all your hard work.
Gyyy chapter 6 . 4/27
This is the most beautiful FanFic that I have ever read. Everything is perfect and you are gifted with your writing talent. Congratulations and please NEVER STOP WRITING YOU ARE AMAZING
klokloWHAT chapter 1 . 4/23
One of my favourite fanfics! It makes me feel so many emotions. Thank you author for writing this story.
TeeChamblissful chapter 6 . 4/9
Still amazing. Scorose was my first real HP fanfic otp and my heart always grows with this story. IT'S SO GOOD!
Starry Bright chapter 6 . 3/28
I’ve reread this fic 6 times. Thank you for writing it and I look forward to your future work! Fantastic
roseweasley394 chapter 5 . 3/22
I can't say enough good stuff about this fic. I've reviewed it before but for some reason, at 11:30 I decided to read it all again, so here I am. Wonderful. Truly wonderful.