Reviews for This Is(n't) Acting
AngelLuva chapter 6 . 12/14/2021
This is such a beautiful piece of writing. I'm in awe. I only discovered it a few weeks ago and I've already re-read it!
Regular Fanfiction User chapter 6 . 11/2/2021
This is so good it’s ruined 99.9% of fics for me. Love this so much!
WildlingPrincess chapter 6 . 10/14/2021
This is so romantic it makes my heart feel so full, I'm like a pile of goo just revelling in how sweet this is, thank you for writing this! I wasn't sure of the non-magical AU premise at the start, and how mean Scorpius was, but you completely won me over. [SPOILERS] The hilarious fandom comments, the way he reacted when found out he was her first kiss, the fan video comparing his solo interviews vs interviews with her, him framing the friendship quiz, the trench coat lmao (it was nice seeing that gender role reversed), him signing I love you, and so many other moments. This was such a great romance fic, you should 1000% be a professional romance writer (if you're not already!), I agree with the other comments saying you should change it to OCs and publish it as a book. My only note would be that there were some Americanisms like "3rd grade" (the equivalent here is year 4).
AngelLuva chapter 6 . 10/11/2021
This is one of my favourite fanfics I have ever readand I've read a lot. You should switch it to original characters and publish it.
jeelchaniyara96 chapter 2 . 8/27/2021
This is the funniest scorose story I've ever read. Ever. Hell, this is the funniest story I've ever read. Period.
ThoseEvilDucks chapter 6 . 8/3/2021
Just finished rereading this fic for the millionth time, it's one of my fave fanfics of all time. The way you convey their emotions and mutual pining is amazing and it makes me feel so many things
whisper-out-loud chapter 6 . 7/1/2021
I love all of your writing, but this is probably the best. Thanks so much for sharing. You're truly talented!
protectremusatallcosts chapter 6 . 6/16/2021
I don't know if you will see this or not, but thank you SO much for writing this! its truly a great story, with a satisfying ending, and including the shippers was a stroke of genius! I hope you are well, thank you for making our lives better with your writing!
scoroseforlife chapter 6 . 5/18/2021
i love it It was funny and sexy at the same time
Nutella Swan-Malfoy chapter 6 . 5/3/2021
This was AMAZINGGGGG OMG THANK U FOR WRITING ITTT
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2021
I don't remember the number of times I've read this story. Just wanted to say Thankyou so much, for writing this
Florfleur chapter 6 . 3/21/2021
Simplemente magnífico! Necesitamos una película de esto! Love you.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2021
I’m in love with Albus and he is mine.
Mine bitches, hands off
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2021
Gotta say before I forget, these fans are so accurate
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2021
I cried. Like I know I am pregnant but no excuse it was so heartfelt at times my eyes just slowly were leaking.