Reviews for This Is(n't) Acting
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 2 . 1/25/2018
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2018
You're amazing.
h0b1z chapter 6 . 1/23/2018
Ahhh the chemistry is almost tangible I'm in love.
magerism chapter 6 . 1/21/2018
Can I tell you I love you too much? I love all your work and even when I make a new account, I think I'll be favoriting your work again BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST PERFECTION AND THIS PIECE YOU'VE GOT IT'S TRULY AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFULLY WONDERFULLY PERFECTLY (i can goes on and on and on but i cant think another word rn) THE BEST AU SCOROSE EVER HAPPEN

and for me especially because i've been into this fandom like forever and I just been into other fandom that had a background setting similiarly the same with this Alternate Universe (but the other one are both singer who sang IKWYDLS, and I read this piece of yours with their voice-fluffy collaboration with smile and THAT STARE-as background) and had the same kind of friendzone relationship everyone (fans and fandom) TOTALLY KNEW BUT THEY ALWAYS SAYS THEY'RE "JUST FRIENDS" BUT FRIENDS DONT HAVE THAT SPARKS THE SAME AS SCOROSE IN YOUR FIC DOES.

you know my mind is literally a whirlwind rn and i dont even know what i'm blabbing-typing-but i just want you to know I love you and your fanfiction, all of it, even when I silently resent because I just that curious about your other fic A Thing all those years UNTIL I FOUND THIS AND IT'S COMPLETE AND i DEVOUR IT ALL WITHOUT EVEN STOPPING ON DOING ANYTHING oke stop i'm blabbing too much

Grae, I love you. Know that.

Magerism, or other account with my twitter aylody.
Vive la suite chapter 6 . 1/15/2018
I just discovered your story and I finished it in one evening ! It was so gooooooooood !
I love the Scorpus/Rose fictions and struggle to find good ones. Yours was awsome.
It's so well written ! The fandom part, good idea !
Your Scorpus is very touching, his feelings, his evolution..
Thanks you for sharing this with us !
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2018
This is one of the best things I’ve ever read, I mean I’m probably going to fail my English assignment but this was worth it.
Tara Luna Apple chapter 6 . 1/13/2018
Loved this story! So cute and amazing! Your writing style is always on point! Can't wait for the next story!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2018
I think that this is one of the most fucking beautiful fan fictions I've ever read.
eliza dollittle chapter 6 . 1/12/2018
You are a goddess. I ate this up like I'd been starved for years. You are going on my faves list. as is this story.
Joy West chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
I came looking for a nextgen fic, stumbled against this piece and fell in love with the magic you created. Once I was done I decided to check the author and it was you. You do magic to whatever you write. keep it up.
raspberryrainx3 chapter 6 . 1/8/2018
OMG this was the BEST! i loveddddd this fic so much, it was such a fun change to have them in this new setting. and ugh their chemistry was so good and their exchanges and i laughed out loud so many times. thank you thank you for this!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2018
Loved it, well written hoping for another epilogue or future outtake to tie us over:-)
Dani Prongs chapter 6 . 1/6/2018
No words to describe the happiness I'm feeling now.
I really love all your fics but there's something about this one... your characters are so loveable and funny... the way you write, your humor.
I'd love to buy a book of this story.
Just got the word: BLISS

THANK YOU!
jadely31 chapter 6 . 1/4/2018
FINALLY! Loved the big reveal. Loved the fandom too. Loved the whole family together (Rose, Scorpius, Albus, Lily, Kitty and Maxwell). Great story, lots and lots of humor. And they get there in the end. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Anya chapter 6 . 1/4/2018
I loved this story from the very start, but by the end it had become truly one of my favorite stories on this site. The tone and style of your writing flowed beautifully from each point of view and perspective. You should be proud. Thank you so much for this story. I have already read it 3 times.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »