Reviews for This Is(n't) Acting
HpPjoLover28 chapter 6 . 1/21
This is one of my favourite fanfiction of all time!
I have already it so many times and I'm back for a reread.
You did such a awesome job fleshing out the characters.
I wouldn't be surprised if you could actually publish this as a book(maybe by changing their surnames?)
My favourite part are the shippers XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
This is the tenth time I’m reading this fic in its entirety I love it so much - you get their dynamic so well, the plot is fresh and engaging, and even without the wizarding world, there’s such a feeling of warmth and magic

tiger-lilyfrilly chapter 6 . 12/28/2020
Holy shit! One of the best Scorose stories I’ve ever read. Why are you the best enemies to lovers fic writer I’ve come across? I’ll never know but I’m so happy about it !
3rdTimeIsACharm chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
I love this story, but please would you allow me to volunteer to fix your homonyms?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2020
Holy shit! One of the best stories I’ve ever read, criminally underrated. I’m a sucker for a great enemies to lovers fic!
alidei chapter 6 . 11/25/2020
I’M FLOORED. And SO happy I decided to revisit your works!

So a little context, I read a lot of your fics about 10 years ago when I was on the Scorose ship. As time went by and life got busier, I migrated away from this pair and the magic that is this unexplored gem in the HP universe.

Recently I was scrolling on another author’s list of favorite stories, and when I recognized your name attached to a recently updated story, it was like seeing an old friend again! I’ve been going through rereading your stories and learning new ones, like this one!

I was SMILING the entire time at my phone and laughing, cheering, and crying as I continued reading. I’ve definitely lost track of time and am writing this in the morning hours. The fandom interrupt scenes were perfect.

In all honesty I haven’t had this much fun with a fic in this chaotic year, so thank you very much for sharing this gift!
Pilarofdoom chapter 6 . 10/4/2020
While waiting for another update to your current story I decided to check out some of your other works and was so glad I did! Can’t wait to read what else you have written, but way to do original scorose fics , it’s a breath of fresh air! Also great job with your writing keep up the amazing work and stay safe!
TinPrincessOfEutopia chapter 6 . 9/15/2020
“It’s canon bitches.”
This story is absolute GOLD. I have been reading all of your work on here and it all pulls me in and grabs me. The special thing about this story is that it is AU and has such a great creative quality with the plot and story details that make it such a great AU, realistic and fluffy without being too much. The text messages and Fandom messages had me smiling, giggling, and full out laughing at times.
ppeachpenn chapter 6 . 9/3/2020
It’s been a few years since I’ve read your work and wow, you don’t disappoint. This was perfect. I loved all your new characters, the beginnings of Rose and Scor’s relationship, the subtle shift in Scorpius’ feelings toward Rose, the angsts that he and Rose both felt, Rose’s turmoil with herself because of her fiancé, and the epilogue. 20/10 for adding all the shippers and the Norton show bit because, yes - I’ve seen him do fanart with celebrities. But honestly, 20/10 for your writing abilities and making me spend all day neglecting my duties to read this marvelous book that had be cheesing (and blushing with that scene). Thank you for your time spent writing this piece.

Also - I loved loved LOVED your ideas for movies. Especially a musical where the protagonist doesn’t sign? If I was in the movie business, I would IMMEDIATELY hire you and your brains because *chefs kiss* it would indeed be a masterpiece and won Oscars.
PlanetEsrth chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
I love your stories but I’ve avoided reading this one because I’m not a huge fan of muffle AU, but it was amazing! The formatting, the way you portrayed the characters, the world you built around them in just six chaptersit was great
QueenOfStardust chapter 6 . 8/5/2020
I'm sorry, maam, who gave you the right to be this fucking amazing?

also, lily luna and albus being the #1 scorose fans makes my heart fucking burst
Jaxrond chapter 6 . 7/22/2020
I honestly laughed and cried so much throughout this. Thanks for writing this beautiful piece :)
Jaxrond chapter 4 . 7/22/2020
This is genius.

Honestly, it may be the best fanfiction I've ever read. I can honestly picture everything that's happening, and the small details (like the periodic fan internet commentary) makes it all even more realistic in my mind.

Bloody well done.
miriamevans12 chapter 6 . 7/18/2020
I really enjoyed this story. I laughed a lot and really loved Scorpius character. I also had a huge La La Land vibe and I LOVE IT, for is one of my favorite movies of all time. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2020
I don’t know how many times I’ve reread this, thank you so much for creating such a wonderful fic.
523 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »