Reviews for This Is(n't) Acting
Emiyra chapter 6 . 5/8/2020
I read this because I just needed more of your writing, and it didn’t let me down. I’ve got tears in my eyes. I loved this so much. The progression was so good. The angst was incredible, and it might be masochistic, but I loved how long it took them and the bumps along the way. I was relived when it wasn’t just resolved quickly and we had a HEA.

Your writing is phenomenal. There was a clear tonal shift between the two characters that you kept throughout, without the prose getting tangled and, honestly, it’s just brilliance. You write every part; history, romance, heartbreak, smut, all so well.

You made me heart bloom and break repeatedly. Now I’ve accidentally stayed up all night because stopping was unfathomable. Thank you for all your hard work.
Gyyy chapter 6 . 4/27/2020
This is the most beautiful FanFic that I have ever read. Everything is perfect and you are gifted with your writing talent. Congratulations and please NEVER STOP WRITING YOU ARE AMAZING
cutieontheside chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
One of my favourite fanfics! It makes me feel so many emotions. Thank you author for writing this story.
TeeChamblissful chapter 6 . 4/9/2020
Still amazing. Scorose was my first real HP fanfic otp and my heart always grows with this story. IT'S SO GOOD!
Starry Bright chapter 6 . 3/28/2020
I’ve reread this fic 6 times. Thank you for writing it and I look forward to your future work! Fantastic
roseweasley394 chapter 5 . 3/22/2020
I can't say enough good stuff about this fic. I've reviewed it before but for some reason, at 11:30 I decided to read it all again, so here I am. Wonderful. Truly wonderful.
revinzy chapter 3 . 3/4/2020
hands down to one of the best romance story i've ever read. if you ever write your own book, please notify me, i'm in love with your style of writing and the depth in it
Fliss chapter 6 . 2/16/2020
welp there goes my non existent sleep schedule. Even though this is my seventh or eighth time reading this, it's never lost its magic and I'm and so glad this has become a fanfic I can come back to and just be totally engrossed in their story for an hour or two. Thank you so much! xx
JeN-na-lc chapter 6 . 2/13/2020
Are you kidding me? This is probably one of the best fanfics I've read in a while. I'm so happy I've found it. It was full of everything! And the ending was just perfect.
LianaRamsay chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
This was absolutely wonderful and I loved it!
xxally93 chapter 6 . 12/19/2019
Back again after my 3rd (or is it 4th?) time reading this fic and it still hits the same way it did the first time! I love everything about this story and the world you created and just wow. This will always be a favorite of mine. Thank you.
Grace chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
This is it. My fav fic I've ever read. Ugh Its amazing and nice and long with awesome long chapters and it's movies and angst and I adored the talk show bits. Great job loved the burn of it.
revinzy chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
I come back again after a very exhausting week, totally refreshed me after reading this. thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2019
This entire story made me stupid happy. Like wow!
flevrdelacour chapter 6 . 10/24/2019
This is one of my favorite things I’ve ever read like literally thank you for writing this
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »