Reviews for This Is(n't) Acting
PotterizeMe chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS. I was hooked by the first chapter. Such an interesting storyline. Great characterization. The fandom thing was adorable. Much love.
more-like-reyna chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. I love it so fucking much Like i cant even. Its the perfect mix. Slow burn almost killed me. Its bloody brilliant. I love it. God, best mix of humor, fun, friendship, family, angst, love, fluff, smut and all yummy goodness that made me pull out my hair in sheer frustration but also squeal so loud. I LOVE IT.

THIS IS IT
Birmania chapter 6 . 9/25/2019
Couldn't you write this like forever and ever?! Gosh I LOVED the tumblr interactions bc THEY'RE SO TRUE and now I NEED to know what was the outcome of Lily's picture gshruejhehfvhekwlkhfvehwiowifn
revinzy chapter 6 . 9/17/2019
i know i have to do my work, but I have no regrets spending 4 hours reading this. absolutely a wonderful heart-warming light fanfic, i love it and my mood have gotten better after finishing 6 chapters. i had so much fun, i'm smiling and laughing too much till my cheeks hurts lol.
you have an amazing writing skill, because every words here just felt right and i read them like a flowing water. very well-written, good characterization of Rose and Scorpius (and basically everyone here!), i love love love this so much i hope theres more but im also satisfied now.
I love Albus and Lily too!
revinzy chapter 5 . 9/17/2019
i love albus
revinzy chapter 2 . 9/17/2019
this is actually so cute and i cant stop smiling from reading this chapter
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 6 . 8/1/2019
I just want to let you know that i dearly love this fic, like so much. I have probably read it all the way through about five times and it never gets old! Honest to god if i'm ever craving a good story and i can't find one i always remember this one and i go and find it and it is always satisfying! I don't remember whether i've commented before about how much i love this fic but i hope i have bc this is honestly one of my absolute favorites and it deserves to be shown all the love and appreciation in the world! I'll get off of my soapbox now but thank you so much for making and sharing this!
Ismay Azure chapter 6 . 7/26/2019
i can read this fic for hole day, several times a year. Thank U again!
Gracesmiling chapter 6 . 7/13/2019
Honestly that’s how I imagine Eliza and Bob Morley becoming a couple ️
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2019
Thank you so much! I am weeping here! Its canon, bitches!
chronicreverie chapter 6 . 7/7/2019
To start off, I would like to give you my sincerest gratitudes for taking the time this wonderful piece. Its been a really rough week and reading your story really helped pick it up at the last minute. Truth to be told, this story has been in my library for a while but I never took the chance to actually read it since I was never really invested in this ship. Imagine my surprise when I couldn’t bear to put it down. It was an exquisite journey and I’m really glad to have been able to read it. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of your work. Again, thank you for your efforts and I hope you have a wonderful day too!
Johncenacat chapter 5 . 6/19/2019
I can officially announce that the best characters are definitely Albus Severus Potter and Lily Luna Potter.
Johncenacat chapter 5 . 6/19/2019
I love this
TheObnoxiousPotato chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
Author, I love you. I love you and your stories, so much. I've only read two of your stories in like, a few hours, and I already love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
I read ur story twice I loved it so much
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »