Reviews for This Is(n't) Acting
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
I read ur story twice I loved it so much
lulu chapter 6 . 4/24/2019
OMG! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*dies of happiness*
Manny654 chapter 6 . 4/21/2019
I fell down a fanfiction hole and had to re-read this masterpiece! It's almost 4am and k have no regrets. The way you write with so so much heart and weave your stories all together is incredible and heartwarming and all around brilliant. This is one of the most satisfying things I've ever read. Once again, thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Jazzamojo chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
Amazing. Thank you.
holyemmoly chapter 5 . 4/12/2019
hi. this starts out random but i have a point! yesterday i started watching tom hiddleston videos because youtube recommended “tom hiddleston making other people feel uncultured” and then this led to watching more videos of him and finding out how incredibly talented this man is because he can sing, dance, do impressions, and etc. and while i was watching, i couldn’t help but be reminded of this fic which also led me to staying up and reading this masterpiece. scorpius’ is so similar to tom, i’m crying! this fic is still as captivating and beautiful as the first time i read it and i guess i just wanted to stop by and say thank you for creating a beautiful work of art that still resonates to me to this day and making it feel like a place to come back home to (so to speak) i wonder how you decided to create scorpius’ character and if any real life people inspired you? hope you’ve been well~

(also i already posted a comment on chapter 6 so i gotta post it here on chapter 5 lol, have you ever considered switching to ao3 ((if you’re still writing, no pressure, just curious)))
2three.abi chapter 6 . 4/6/2019
I'm in a desperate need of a sequel
mystic emeralds chapter 6 . 3/21/2019
Hi,
I just finished reading this story and I am spellbound ! it's been aeons since I read something so well written and so refreshing ! I won't even say this is one of the best scorose fanfics, this is the BEST one ! thank you for this story, I will cherish it always for the experience you took me through.
ThatBrunetteWeasley chapter 6 . 3/15/2019
Loved this so much your work is amazing and this is the first non-magic au i have actually read let alone enjoyed.
clairemaurel06 chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
Amazing story! I just finished it and I love you! I hope you write a sequel to it!
P.o.T.t.Y.F.a.N.x chapter 6 . 2/18/2019
I loved this story so much! It was amazingly told, I honestly am so happy I found it and read it! 10/10
ThatAmericanSwallow chapter 6 . 2/10/2019
I'm over a year late to the party but this is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. It made me laugh and cry and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Your writing made their love effortless and beautiful to watch develop. Thank you for letting me be a part of the world you created. :)
scorchedtrees chapter 6 . 2/7/2019
This was really cute. I loved their progression from rivals to sort-of-friends to actual friends and then more. Also loved the fandom comments; they were so accurate and hilarious. Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2019
Honestly truly loved this story it was so cute and the characters were so developed. You did an amazing job writing it.
Darsella chapter 6 . 2/5/2019
Totally grateful for this wonderful fanfic with the best character developments, genius dialogs, funny jokes and of course swoon worthy romance! Well done!
dimitroula2.0 chapter 6 . 2/1/2019
This is amazing unique incredible perfect and any other adjective that you than you can and means absolutely fucking AWESOME! Pardon my language,you are a treasure and great at what you do! You got this!best of luck for everything in your life!
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »