Reviews for I Think I Said No, But I'll Say It Again
Qem chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hee. Fun piece of fanfiction, and I can't help but agree with Gene - definetly going to be a long night.

Very in character. ;)
Bay chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
You utter tease, you.

I was aghast when I reached the end of that and there wasn't a 'next chapter' arrow. Just as it seemed to be getting to the /good/ bit, too.
Imiryoku chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I must say that this story is going along rather well. I would be much obliged if you continued with it. Well, till next chappy, TA!

Icy Flame chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I haven't read an Outlaw Star fic in forever, mainly because I totally support this couple, and find it very amusing to read. BUT I have got to give it to you, this was the best I've ever seen. I hope you decide to continue this, it was really quite amusing. I love how you do the characters, it's so realistic, I mean I could see them doing this. hehe The plot is awesome, and the setting is believeable. PWEASE CONTINUE! I love it, I'm so addicted. Now I wanna go out and find more of this couple, which I agree with you there is indeed a need for more. Anyways I loved your story, hope you post up more, and enjoyed reading this! You've got a wonderful style of writing! *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

DarkangelWings chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
You've returned from the dead right? Does that mean you'll update this? Plese? I love Gene/Fred fics and there really aren't enough. This is good, I pray for an update.
shylay chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Keep going. Hurry i want to read more you've sparked my interest.
Fluffy8 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
BWAH! what happens? ah! continue! cuz if you don't i'll. . . . i'll. . . do something! and it wont' be pretty!
[Satsu:] oh, yeah. that was smooth
[Me:] . shut it, you
Ferret mage chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
My god what is wrong with me! Why oh why did I choose to read this fic! Not that is poorly written but I HATE YAOI! Dear god I've gotta go see some hot chicks to get these fics outta my head, now!
Woundup Orange chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
AWW, please you have to continue with this. IO got to the end and I wigged out when I saw there wasn't any more to it. Please update as soon as you can!
msanime1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
This story was pretty "goddamned" good, and funny. It was "goddamned" wonderful, and had a "goddamned" good plot. Continue writing! _ Sorry, I couldn't resist; you love the word "goddamned," and I thought I should include it in the review! LOL!
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
*dances* Fred and Gene, Fred and Gene, yeah! *bounces* I don't think there is enough Fred/Gene fanfics out there, so keep working on yours!
Calla chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
This is really very good...

I like how you don't make Gene magically fall in love with Fred.

Keep it up, eh?

I'm waiting!

Nez chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Ahh! You HAVE to continue this! There definitely are NOT enough Fred/Gene fics around, and this is so well done! The characterization is wonderful- Fred's such a sweetie. _ I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more.
Lychee chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Oh! (sings loudly)they're going on a date! they're going on a date! C'mon Gene, you know you want Fred to just jump you already. Whe!
Lyr chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
That was great! I haven't came across many Gene/Fred/Fred/Gene whatever... I don't know, I promised next time I could pick something out to an author that would help them? Well, yeah, it was awesome... erm... yeah... Xb