Reviews for Desolation
Jenb910 chapter 20 . 10/18
I held off starting this one until now so there was a nice big chuck of story to sink my teeth into :) I'm loving this plot bunny so far and can't wait to see where it goes!
BonanzaRocks chapter 20 . 10/16
Nice! Excited for more :)
Keep your writing fun. When a hobby turns into a job then the fun gets lost. Great chapter!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 20 . 10/16
OKay Dean, punching trees and blaming yourself for everything really doesn't help anyone awh man *but it is the sort of thing he would do* His little apology to Sam, who said a few words, definitely seems like a step in the right direction, even if it leads to a demon, oh boy.
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 10/16
Dean has the right idea, to take one step at a time, as he and Sam are trying to deal with being together again. It has to be hard on Sam, having him make such slow, agonizing progress. I don't know how they are going to figure out which angel healed Sam, or if that angel will help Sam again. It would be nice if they could accomplish that and find out how to kill Roanoke at the same time. Dean IS making an effort to be there for Sam, even though he has a bunch of bad memories to deal with now. I think the two of them will manage to work their way through this, and Cas is helping as much as he can too.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 19 . 9/23
Oh man, you've got me dangling by a thin string of hope. I'm really looking forward to more. Thank you for this story. I think you've found an interesting story idea that no one else has pursued.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 16 . 9/23
Is it possibly Michael's grace? This just gets curiouser and curiouser. You've GOT to do the companion piece Devastation. There's no doubt in my mind.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 12 . 9/22
You're tearing me up. I think I'm beginning to see a light at the end of their tunnel. But I'm worried it's gonna be Hellfire. Great chapter. Hurt me some more.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 10 . 9/22
Hello yeah! We need a sister piece showing Sam's journey of how he got to this point of Desolation. I'll even give you a name for it. Devastation. How do you like them apples? lol Ok, I'm going to go read this chapter now. I just got so excited when I saw your comment I just had to holler at you.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 6 . 9/22
It's so hard to see the total disconnect between the brothers. But I love seeing you explore this uncharted territory. I'm interested in your inspiration for this story. It's a great story and I'm loving your work. Thank you.
Spanglish chapter 19 . 9/17
Hi! I just finished the fic. And my hype is so high! I love your perpective about this Dean, he's so complex and confuse about his feelings and Sam.
And really want to know about Sam's past.
It's the fisrt story I read from you and I gonna hit you profile, altough I'm little confuse and disappointed because there's no clue what's gonna happen with this story. You left it or have a long hiatus?
I'm not judge, just want to know. Because i really love this work and I would like to know if I have to wait for it or not.
I hope you read this, and really love you writing style.
BonanzaRocks chapter 19 . 9/5
Glad you updated this! Thanks for the chapter! I'm excited to see what happens next :)
TweetyRulz chapter 19 . 8/25
So happy for this update! I know rl gets in the way a lot so thank you!
So, someone has finally remembered Adam! Lol Can't wait to see what becomes of him. I guess I missed the part where Sam can actually stand, so I was surprised to see that. I know Dean had him in a wheelchair to sit outside a couple chapters back but assumed Dean picked him up to settle him in the chair. My heart breaks for them both and hope they can mend their fragile relationship.
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 8/25
Oh great! Michael used Adam as a vessel when he faced off against Lucifer? What happened to Adam afterwards then? O.o I'm glad that Sam is improving with his treatments from Cas, but the guilt that Sam is carrying, the feelings of avoidance that he is surely noticing from Dean, this all has to be impeding Sam's progress somewhat. Now Dean has to worry about what happened to Adam, as well as still look out for Sam. It's a wonder Sam is functioning at all, what with everything that he has experienced.
whatnosheep chapter 19 . 8/23
loving how this story is great chapter! can't wait to read more!