Reviews for Desolation
gr8read chapter 18 . 7/15
Your writing is well worth the wait.
Glad to hear you have some breathing room now with the hours cut back.
Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
redlite chapter 18 . 7/12
Worth the wait, as always. Good luck with the overwhelming!
TweetyRulz chapter 18 . 7/11
We read these wonderful stories to escape the the real world for a while. Unfortunately, life has a way of reeling us back in to deal with mundane, every day issues. Please don't apologize. Although we anxiously await your next installment, we also understand that life keeps us from doing what we want. I love this story and hope you're able to continue, and I'll take any update you're able to give us.
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 7/11
Welcome back! Your updates have been missed, but you haven't been forgotten, and I was hoping that things were okay with you. :)

I can see where Dean, and the others, would feel at their most low in the winter. I'm sure every year looks worse than the one before, because they need to travel farther and farther afield to find supplies. Now this trip only brought them Zach's death, although Beth heard the dying Croat talk about Roanoke. This seems to confirm Dean's suspicions about where the Croats have disappeared to. I hated to see Dean believe that he and Sam would never be as close as they once were. I hope he won't let Sam see that he feels that way, because Sam needs a reason to continue to improve, and Sam won't have an easy time of it, even with Cas helping.
MicheleChadwick chapter 18 . 7/10
The feeling of a world winding down, worn out by the chaos. The nececcities brought on by winter and keeping warm while conserving resources. All that stuff makes this chapter realer.
Glad you haven’t given up on this story and look forward to where it takes us.
MC2
whatnosheep chapter 18 . 7/10
great chapter! love how your descriptions of the village bring the reality of their situation to life. can't wait for more!
M.R. Doeriver chapter 18 . 7/10
Thank you for your story. I'd like you to continue with your writing someday. Too bad life get in the way. Don't abandon your writing even if you have to squeeze it into your rare free time. Don't wait until you are old to find yourself regretting the road not taken.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 18 . 7/10
No, Dean, Sam chose to save you and I’m happy he did (but it is totally completely in character for Dean to think otherwise). You did an awesome job describing the bleakness of the situation and their surroundings. Oooohhhhhh more Roanoke stuff, definitely keeping me guessing as to what’s coming!
Can’t wait till the next update!
gr8read chapter 17 . 4/13
Happy to see an update. Thank you.
lenail125 chapter 17 . 4/4
I am glad you alive... can't wait to see what will happen next!
BonanzaRocks chapter 17 . 4/1
Yay! Happy to know you are still alive and chipping away haha. Thanks for the chapter! Excited for more :)
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 17 . 4/1
I have always loved the End!verse, the way it is dark and desperate. It lets you explore the bleak side of the boys' relationship. I have very much enjoyed this one so far! No less than Mango Marbles could do.
Sallyannerenee chapter 17 . 3/31
Sam has made a bit of progress. I’m glad. And I can’t blame Dean for being discouraged about angels or anyone else helping.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 17 . 3/30
Loved it. Heartbreakingly beautiful. Love that Sam is getting better. So interested to see where this will go.