Reviews for A Distant Storm
brennan.mholmich chapter 3 . 5/26
Honestly, these stories are just getting hard to read. I know nothing can always go right, but good God man. No matter what they do, they can't win. How many more times is he going to come back? You said they only have three more of these Horcruxes, and he just used the second. You've already got another story out for this series. Why should we care to read any of this? You just reset the clock at the end of every story, starting the next off with the only difference being our heroes and villains are older.
GBTtown chapter 37 . 5/25
Absolutely brilliant series of stories. Enjoyed it from start to finish.
tpx1 chapter 37 . 5/21
great third book
thank you for sharing!
Jimbocous chapter 37 . 5/2
Thanks for a great read. Shaping up to be quite the nice series here.
Lost King Atomsk chapter 37 . 4/9
You are a genius with these stories! I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read more. My only problem is that Harry hasn't really used his kryptonian powers that much. I mean, yeah he's strong enough to bust through a wall and fast enough to kinda blur, but Kal El is actually hella strong and hella fast. And he can fly and use laser vision! If those two things were added, along with maybe adding a romance, this story would be 100% perfect. As is, you should still try to become a professional because this story series is awesome. Also, I may try to get in touch with you in the future because I've had some ideas kinda similar to this and I don't want to step on any toes and I'd really like some help with ideas
-Lost King Atomsk
Blueowl chapter 37 . 3/31
Well, that was o.o
I like the pace and how layered everything is. Great to find a fic that don't simply have 2 dimensional characters...
On to next.
Calebros chapter 34 . 2/26
how and why is Ginny with Hemione and Neville if just a few moments before he was with Harry and Luna?
Yo chapter 7 . 2/12
Shouldn't they at least know the entry point because of Jor-el monitoring hogwarts?
suziq968 chapter 37 . 1/31
Wow, these are great. I have no idea how you come up with such great plots and put them out so quickly. I'm looking forward to checking out your other stories and your art. You had me terrified, five of those people, it's pretty miraculous that Harry survived.
suziq968 chapter 7 . 1/31
I thought someone recognized the cabinet when Harry got snatched. If your using it again you're gonna need to change that comment in book 2. I think it was Filius who said he recognized the runes.
shugokage chapter 37 . 1/16
Definitely an incredible story and I hope to read more in the future!
Adran06 chapter 29 . 12/9/2017
I am slowly seeing DC characters in Harry Potter characters... If Luna didn't just become Hawk Girl, I'll be shocked.
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 36 . 12/8/2017
Are you ever making a book 4?
Adran06 chapter 3 . 12/6/2017
So, I've gotta ask: how far into the Superman/DC Mythos do you plan to dive? Obviously this is so far a mostly Harry Potter story with Superman elements. Will you, for example, be including Kara/Supergirl eventually? What about other SuperMan characters?
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 37 . 12/1/2017
when are you posting book 4?