Reviews for An Enemy Resurfaced
epalladino chapter 20 . 7/1/2006
Fun story. Thanks, Beth Palladino
kittn chapter 20 . 12/14/2004
Nice story! I can tell you write for MacGyver, too; as the TV Land haiku says, "Murdoc never dies." LOL It was a nice touch... I've had a MacGyver/DM story floating around in my head for a while that I just started posting, and this is like a sign to finish it! Anyway... Great story!
adsh chapter 20 . 9/6/2003
liked the story...Ilike how it incorporated all the main DM characters...didn't feel like you were getting more of one than another...

working on any more DM fiction?
Anonymous chapter 20 . 7/30/2003
Thanks - I really enjoyed this story. I hope you write another one soon.
Sue Kay chapter 20 . 7/30/2003
Loved your story. Have now decided to only read finished stories so I had a lot to read but it was good & I read it all in one go. Hope to see another one by you soon.

Sue
DMFAN chapter 20 . 7/29/2003
What a nice way to end the story! I'm glad you stuck with it and I've really enjoyed reading it! Hope to see a new story from you soon:)
laurel chapter 19 . 7/23/2003
I've been upto my eyeballs with work these past days and now that its over for a while, i've spent the whole night reading your whole story from the beggining. Now its 5am, I'm groggy with sleep but let me first tell you what I thought of your story.

1 .Great characterization

plot

realistice banter between the gang

4. Overall, great writing

5 Awesome dialogue,especially Steve's

Well I could go on and on but I'm beat.

You have amazing talent, keep it up and the best of luck. You better have an equally great story comming up or i will find you and...

Now I'm off to bed and hoping to have dreams about this story or better yet the whole story in one big continuous 'ill be cool.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 7/6/2003
Aw...we're headed for a nice wrap up. I've really enjoyed this story and hope you write another after this one!
Lady Jaina chapter 19 . 7/6/2003
I am SO sorry that I haven't reviewed in a while! I loved your story and I am glad Mark's not dead.
DMFAN chapter 19 . 7/4/2003
What a sweet chapter Nice idea putting Carol and Kathryn in there! Nicely written, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter;)
Numpty chapter 18 . 6/30/2003
ARRGGH! Are they going to be okay? Excellent writing, you had me on the edge of my seat! And the banter between Steve and Jesse was spot on! Keep it up, and update SOON!
jwilds chapter 18 . 6/29/2003
Great stuff...I can't wait for the next chapter!
Numpty chapter 17 . 6/27/2003
Another well written chapter! (As is I expected any less!) Can't wait for the next installment, I hope you post it soon;)
Anonymous chapter 17 . 6/26/2003
A really nice continuation. Curious to see if what I think happened, happened. My favortie line was, "I don't DO calm!" I know so many people like that.
Marrit chapter 16 . 6/20/2003
Go on, Write more please!