Reviews for An Enemy Resurfaced
Elise Deschat chapter 20 . 5/4
Interesting story (read as a completed work), with only one issue to me unresolved...if Steve had been shot, and Mark shot, how did they escape? That is the only issue not resolved...If this guy was a maniac, there is no way that Amanda or Jesse would have gotten the gun away, especially since Mark and Jonathan were vying for the same gun...logic dictates that Jonathan would have gotten the gun, shot Steve a 2nd time and then the other two.

Did like the "It's a Wonderful Life" segment at the end.

Kate
Mustard Lady chapter 19 . 4/4
Phew! But what about Jonathan?
Mustard Lady chapter 18 . 4/4
Mark! Oh my goodness! Steve's gonna be madder than a provoked tiger! Oh, Jonathan, you cruel, cold-blooded murderer! Come on! Somebody stop him!
Mustard Lady chapter 17 . 4/4
St...Steve? Is that you?! I hope so.

Mike Pearson's son? I didn't see that coming! It's good to be surprised.
Mustard Lady chapter 16 . 4/4
This better be the last showdown with him! Wake up, Steve! Come on, Mark, you're brilliant. There's got to be SOME way to reach the top of the ladder above this guy!
Mustard Lady chapter 15 . 4/2
I don't know about that. This guy is smart and he might find Steve. I just hope he leaves him alone for once and Steve can do something this time to protect his loved ones.
Mustard Lady chapter 14 . 4/2
NO! Wait a minute, what? Is this part of the plan to catch the bad guy? You're a very good writer.
Mustard Lady chapter 13 . 4/2
Okay, which trigger happy bomber is this snake? I have two in mind, and it's one of them.
Mustard Lady chapter 12 . 4/2
NO, STEVE! NO! I refuse to believe you're dead! You can't be.

Amanda could be right, but then Mike Pearson could've done an excellent job of making up a decoy. I have a strong hunch:if Amanda IS right and Pearson DIDN'T do this, I bet I know exactly who did!
Great story.
Mustard Lady chapter 11 . 4/2
That creep! Steve! Jesse! You made it out alive when the hospital blew up, I know you're alive, I just hope you're okay.
Mustard Lady chapter 10 . 4/1
Oh, good. They're both alive! Mark, you old fox. When I read that he walked up calmly, I hoped he had a plan.

I was already skeptical about Pearson being found dead-partly because I'm only on chapter 10 when this story has 20-because he's just too smart. Great story, and I'm so glad Steve wasn't hurt worse!
Mustard Lady chapter 9 . 4/1
Nnnoo! Steve? M-Mark?
Mustard Lady chapter 8 . 4/1
Ugh! You snake! Poor Mark. I sure hope that his friends can think of something. Good story. That's good old Steve, I just hope he'll be okay. But if we know him well enough, he'll risk his own health to get rid of this guy.
Mustard Lady chapter 7 . 3/31
Mark! Somebody's got to stop him! I hope Chief Masters trips him or is able to talk some sense into him.
Poor Amanda! No! Come on,Steve. I hope he doesn't get knocked out!
Mustard Lady chapter 6 . 3/31
This is kind of like Sherlock Holmes and Professor Moriarty, both brilliant geniuses who delve where others overlook trivial but significant details. But Mark has got to come out on top!
Is it Amanda, or something she found in her lab?