Reviews for Unlike Any Other
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
A big like! Very sweet. :)
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You're such a brilliant writer. O_O
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
An Animorph lover and a Drarry shipper! I bow down to your greatness, O' Genius one!
Ashen Skies chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
yeah, elf music is pretty, but elves are prettier

wow, this is another wonderful story! 'Draco loved the season of fall, if only because it dragged the unwillingly beautiful winter behind it' - this line had me hooked. loved your portrayal of Draco, and your frozen, delicate scenes. like a dream that will shatter any moment, or perhaps faded photographs. at any rate, this is amazing. the scattered thoughts give us a whole picture without us even realizing it, and well, there are no words. perfect. _~
Ceresi chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I said I'd be back! Just wanted to say that I love, love, love this fic. The last line sends chills down my spine. Probably not much point, or at least, a slightly stalkerish one, in reviewing a story twince, but, really. Beautiful ficlet.
Ceresi chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
How many of your stories have I reviewed now? I'm falling in love with your writing. Awesome job once again. I could really picture this. And there's a very poignant, profound feel to it, maybe because there's no dialogue. Wonderful, wonderful little ficcy. *bookmarks fic* I will return!
GinnyGINvampire00 aka Evon chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
You wanna hear a funny story? ok. I came to your author page because i'm reading the series everworld and i wanted to add variety in my readings, right? cause i'm a huge harry potter freak right well i saw harry potter and i laugh in the irony. so i read it before the everworld stuff cause i'm stupid like that.

but it was awesome! lol and i'm usually a G/D but i ocasionally like the H/D slash because it makes sense.

this is great i wish there could be another chapter! ok well... i better go... it was really really good, i hope you like the long review and i'll be sure to read some jalil/christopher slash (though in the books somehow even though jalil like miuki or whatever that he and april will get together but jalil is definatly my fave)

ok well i better go, as i said before lol bye

Delete this account plx chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Bittersweet. I think that may be the word to describe this. Beautiful prose, sad ideas.

Very well done.

And I don't even like Harry/Draco...
BlondeTiger chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
That was really quite nice. Short and sweet.