Reviews for Dancing in Time
I love how realistic you made all the characters in this chapter. It's lovely!
Love your comic relief and author's notes. Where were you the rest of my life?
I love your story! I can literally see it happening in my head as I read it. Squall is awkward and adorable in all the right ways. The characters are really well developed too. I'll definitely be reading for a while.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
I love the way you wrote Seifer. Spot on! Love your writing.
Womble619 chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
oh god dang it! if squall doesn't say he loves her soon im gonna explode! Rin has already said it twice god damn it! :D

this story is such a beautiful adventure into one of the greatest gaming romances of all time. Though I'll admit I am getting frustrated with Squall! bed the girl already man!

*Noisy crowd chants*
bed her! bed her! bed her!
Womble619 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
While I don't want to "spam" the review box with just my opinions I cannot resist doing so!

I am so glad you added that scene on the boat with Zell and had Squall realise that he needs to start being more appreciative to his friends. He massively takes them for granted and it is the one qualities in Squall I resent the most.

You know they went through a hell of alot too Squall, perhaps someone other than you needs a bit of support. (insert angry face)
Womble619 chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Gosh I am so envious of your writing abilities :(

Really enjoyed the scene of Rinoa facing Ultimercia's twisted visions of the past. To be honest if we could truly be shown every bad or nasty thought a person you thought loved you it would probably be horrific.

I really hope Rinoa can move past this but I certainly think that Edea and Cid needed to be much more forthcoming with what ultimercia would do. I would also have liked to see Rinoa maybe even fall into darkness for a bit and use some of her sorceress abilities :D

I guess she's too strong for that
Womble619 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
oh gosh this is wo well written! your characterization and the seemless flow of conversation between them is stunning!
Womble619 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Just read the first chapter, beautiful!

Would really have loved more intamacy during their 8hours of movie watching together. But I guess thats just the thing with the whole Squall/Rinoa relationship, it always leaves you wanting more! I probably won't be happy until I finally see them get it on, get married, have kids and live in a little house with a white picket fence...

oh lord please say that happens in this fic!
LordHatredX chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
i enjoy reading story detailed,well written characters,lots of emotions with main characters

! ! ! .
Matthew G Given chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Good chapter. In fact this is so good I have to say that in my head this is how things went down after the game ended. You couldn't make a video game out of these events but they are fun and interesting to read and feel completely in character,good job.

Oh and I don't understand why spiders get a bad rap. I mean they eat bugs,don't attack people,create super heroes,and save pigs,why all the hate?
Matthew G Given chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
FF8 was not only my first Final Fantasy game but my first RPG period and it remain one of my favorite games of all time. I just started replying it and it is confirmed as one of the best games I have ever played. I liked this chapter and I think you did a good job keeping everyone in characters. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.

Thanks for writing it.
n9neSTAR chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Can't believe it! But I'm re-reading this- ALL OF IT. Like I recently went through a FF8 playthrough and reached the end? So then I remembered there was a REALLY awesome follow up fanfic story that felt like the continuation after the game, SO I felt like reading through. Anaways lol CAN I just say AMAZING? To start, the characters are SOOO THERE IN CHARACTER- you totally caught each of their unique personality down to Rinoa being capable of messing with gloves to kill time lol I also loved how Squall's mind was so accurate to the point that I could see him hold his breath each time he said something wrong LOL
seriously, you lady are an amazing writer. I totally fangirled over this review. I should just keep reading now, right? lol SOO glad I got to review it now. Last time I read this was back in 08? AND now again after so long.
Aaron B chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
very very very enjoyable, the squall deadpan sense of humor was brilliant, however i think the whole 'playfighting' thing was maybe a little more immature than he'd feel comfortable being so soon into being a changed man..if that makes sense :S However i'd say you judged him perfectly aside from that, he's getting into the whole idea of making other people happy for no other reason to be happy, he's not quite comfortable being there when they react yet, it was all great for me :)
Lumina Han chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I haven't read many fanfics, but surely this is one of the best I have ever read. I'm looking forward to reading more of ur stories
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »