Reviews for Dancing in Time
hoping for sin chapter 29 . 12/19/2007
YOU LEFT IT LIKE THAT?

Bah, I need more! Update, update, please.

The chapter was amazing, I loved it.
Lionheart1 chapter 29 . 12/19/2007
It sucks how we expect such eventas that hold significatn meaning to us to go perfect for us, but majority of the time they can never meet our high expectations the second time along.

Bless Squall and Rinoa. I'm excited how this story is going to end! I can well and truely say I have enjoyed each and every chapter. Each holds such a journey, its amazing how far the couple has come in your writing.

I love it c:
Freyjadour chapter 29 . 12/19/2007
This was such a great chapter such a great chapter. You are probably the best author I know and this is one of my favorite stories.

lines like "It was in that moment that she realized the fairy tale princess from before was only an evil witch in disguise. As the glass slipper broke, all that was left were shards sharp enough to slice her flesh and soul." That just amazes me. I could only hope to write that well.

Anyway i hope you update this story soon i can't wait to see how it ends.
Rosa Heartlily chapter 29 . 12/19/2007
A great chapter, told with real feeling.

What will happen to Rinoa, now?
Alexandra chapter 29 . 12/19/2007
OMG! This was a great chapter! I loved it!

I can't wait for the next please hurry! "D
Zeyro chapter 29 . 12/18/2007
Awesome chapter! Please write more often, I really do enjoy your stories they have to be my favorite as far fanfics go. Anyway good luck cya later :D
JayLiyah chapter 29 . 12/18/2007
Wow, this was kind of intense! I actually forgot about the White SeeD and their role in the sorceress war. I really dislike them now!

Both Squall and Rinoa's reactions were realistically handled, and I felt a large amount of sympathy for her, because no matter what, it will always be programmed into their minds of sorceresses turning evil. It's like a huge slap in her face every time. And I'm so proud of Squall for showing his backbone... hehe, bet Cid never saw that one coming.

I hope that Squall finds her and will be able to comfort her somehow. D:
Sprung Queen chapter 29 . 12/18/2007
dayumm.

wow. this chapter was...i can't describe it.

stupid white SeeD commander.

he's an asshole.

but this was a good chapter! :D

it was just kinda depressing. the part about rinoa.

well keep writing.

i love this story so much!

you're such a great writer! ]
Queen000 chapter 29 . 12/17/2007
Wow. Both of them got mad in the end. I sincerely hope this doesn't ruin their evening. Maybe they'll meet up and exchange notes.

Though I have to say Squall was definitely justified in his anger and Rinoa was equally justified in her own horror. Being ousted just because of something you have no control over sure does suck.

Anyways, update soon.

ciao *waves*

Queen0
wrightyo chapter 29 . 12/17/2007
Awesome chapter squall is a badass
Hououza chapter 29 . 12/17/2007
Magnificent chapter.

Some foreboding overtones, the presence of the white SeeD and their effect on both halves of the couple. Squall seemed almost at the point of killing his opposite number, a terrifying reaction to their words. I cannot help but wonder how much of that was driven by his bond to Rinoa as a her knight, and how much was him as a man in love.

Still, in can be no better for Rinoa, to know that there are those people who would destroy her without even a second thought. Perhaps that electrictiy between them can bring them both comfort, but at the same time it brings more danger...if only they could depart from their lives like their predecessors, and live out their days not chased by these responsibilities.

I look forwards to finding out how things play out, one way or another, when the time comes.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Hiasha chapter 29 . 12/17/2007
Oh you better update this really soon or I will... I will... cry. Please? Please don't take so long to update next time! You know how much I love this story. And I loved how Squall acted in the end of this chapter... really hot. (lol) Please update soon. Don't be mean and UPDATE! Please? Pretty please?
Optical Goddess chapter 29 . 12/17/2007
Oh, you are mean! :D hehe, isn't this the chapter that was listed on your computer that I was joking you could send me "ch. 29 final final" and that file, and that file?" Yeh, it was good I didn't see this until afterwards, 'cuz after a fresh reading, the chapters tend to hang around awhile in my head for about a day or so, and I find myself mentally finding all possibilites of what could happen next, playing scenarious in my head while doing tha vacuuming, etc. LIke right now, I'm wondering how Squall's going to find Rinoa after he storms out. Is he going to leave, then inwardly curse that he forgot about her inside? And when he does find her, is he going to tell her everything that went down? Did their friends see everything going down? Is Rinoa going to tell him that same guy asked for a dance? For a brief moment I thought she was going to say 'yes', just as a nice casual dance, well that was until he started talking about evil sorceresses.

I love the direction this went. I forgot that SeeD kinda has to have a backup plan, in worst case scenario, still need to prepare for possible sorceress attacks. Although, I was waiting to hear just how Weatherly is being trained, like if it's to kill right away when the sorceress is still innocent, or if they just keep an eye out to see if the evil strikes, and then kill her.

I also couldn't beleive how Squall lashed out like that! and talked back at Cid! Is he going to be reprimanded? Fired? Is Cid proud of him? I was starting to get worried that Squall was showing too much emotion and make people suspicious, like, "Why does he care and getting all upset?" Then luckily Weatherly knew that Edea was his matron, so that gives Squall a 'cover' and motive for getting upset. We wouldn't want them putting 2 and 2 together and suspect Rinoa!
chrisVIII chapter 29 . 12/17/2007
I didn't expect that ! You took me by surprise and I love it ! I'm actually glad you thought of that aspect I totally forgot ;) bringing up white seeds, you're smart and it's so logical at the time; why didn't I think about it earlier ? ...

argh ! you're going to leave us in expectation at the end of that part... I like it already

once more, it's a great chapter :)
sard0nyx chapter 29 . 12/16/2007
every chapter that you write is really amazing! they're all so intense and i'm really looking forward to reading more of it! D
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »