Reviews for Dancing in Time
Henyheny chapter 24 . 6/6/2011
Yay, they can have babies... I'm so glad you went with canon and not fanon.

Wow Squall is just so adorable in this he's truly matured so much!

Love it!
Henyheny chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
Haha, I just knew Squall would walk in on Rinoa. That was so cute.

Loved the last line mimicking Squall's words in chapter 2. They're so different but can be so alike too!

Good chapter, only a couple more to go!
Henyheny chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
Haha, trust Selphie to get her way with other people's stuff.

Wonder which direction you will go with the whole childbirth thing. I know you consider it a fanon but I can't remember whether you said you were keeping it as a fanon thing in this fic or not.

Anyway, wonderful chapter as always.
Henyheny chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
Aww, she left :(

One thing I've noticed about you is the pace of your work. Most authors, myself included, rush the scences one chapter to another. Within one chapter you've managed to keep me interested and the scene didn't even change. It all focused on her leaving and probably was in the space of thirty minutes but I was till glued to it. That is some skill you got there, my friend.

Keep it up :)
Henyheny chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
Not much to say, other than this was a cute chapter.

Rinoa getting glass in her butt? Priceless.
Henyheny chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Darn that Seifer.

So glad Squall trusted her, glad Rinoa isn't going to be there for Seifer and damn glad this situation didn't rock their boat further.

I know there isn't a huge plot to this (like it all leading to fight another tyrant) and it does seem like an arc of related oneshots. But I just love this story, it feels like a true sequel to the game. Every feeling they have, every situation they're dropped into, it's so believable. I'm glad you took the time to write it! :)
Henyheny chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
Haha, I loved Agnes, in a hating kind of way. But damn was she funny.

Ooh, Seifer touching Rinoa, wonder if any more bones will be broken.

Love the overprotective boyfriend part here, it makes sense that Squall would be possessive over Rinoa. Especially when it comes to Seifer - even if he did meet her first.
Henyheny chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
Oh the end part was so cruel. It is really pathetic that I get equally, if not more, upset when Squall mentions other girls right?

Nicky, Krissy and Carrie are lucky girls ;)

You know, one of the best things I love about your writing is Zell. He was always the comic caraciture in the game, but you just keept that going and give him more depth. He is the only side character that I get happy seeing pop up in your stories. That sucking up part had me in stitches. :D
Henyheny chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
LOL, Zell was just so utterly funny in this chapter. I kept finding myself laughing out loud. The whole bum wiggling and then the comment at the end had me in stitches. I love Zell's character, truly!

Squall's emotions are also beautifully captured. Every time he reaches out to touch Rinoa I'm constantly going 'aww'. I love how he has changed from the game, needing to feel her, and having to forgo watching eyes just to water down his desires. The Squall in disk one would never have been like that, I'm just so amazed how much he's changed.

And those kids were do darn cute, but... they sound very familiar ;)
Henyheny chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
Glad they made up. And nice background story for Rinoa and Seifer. So happy nothing happened. I just the way you're tying Squall and Relationship together, and very smart with the whole S/K empathetic element.
Henyheny chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Great with the emotions, was glad for Squall to knock Seifer a bit, his nose is fixable so he deserved that.

Ending was pretty good too, I like the breif analysis Seifer made of Squall's life. Such an attention seeker, lol.

Well, I do hope Squall will be completely honest and just tell Rin about that girl. Though for my sake, I do hope nothing happened between them... well nothing too intimate ;)

Lovely work as always, Kris.
Henyheny chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Dying to get to the next chapter so will make this quick:

WTH?

Enter Seifer?

Laughed at the inner arguement Rin had with Squall.
Henyheny chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
That was beautifully done. Though when Rinoa pressed the 'play' button and you mentioned hip-hop I half expected 'Baby Got Back' :P

Glad that the recreation of the night has them starting afresh. Something you said here about the future being what matters most and not their past. That REALLY got to me. For someone who kinda does always fixate on past, it's hard to remember that it's the future that matters most - it's that aspect of life which allows us to prevent mistakes from repeating. You can't change the past, but you can prepare for the future.

Henyheny chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
The part about Trabia was really sad. You tend to forget about them as the game progresses. But the 5 year old kid had me nearly tearing, everything was just so realistic. You also tend to forget that Garden recrutes even the youngest of kids/orphans.

I wonder what Cid has planned next and why he's go Rinoa up in Trabia... well I will find out in the next chapters so onwards I go...
Henyheny chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
Oh the angst continues, but I'm just curious to see where this goes... and by that I mean I want to hurry on up and get to Endless Waltz.

LOL at Weiila. Did you know that Rinoa has the same amount of vowels in her name? ;)
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »